Grommash Hellscream Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Jaina)
Grommash Hellscream is the fourth boss in the Jaina Proudmoore chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Grommash Hellscream uses a Horde-themed Dragon Warrior deck featuring many weapon synergies. The boss uses theHero Power as a consistent weapon source.
You will be provided with a Tempo Mage deck full of cheap spells and spell-synergy minions. You will also have access to the encounter.
From turn 7 onward Thrall will regularly cast Shaman spells that bolster your board.
For the first 3 turns, you should focus on keeping the board clear and under control as much as possible. Following that, you should try to use your Frostbolt can be used if needed. Once the boss is Frozen, you should be easily able to control the board and slowly kill off the boss in any way you see fit.each turn thereafter. Your Hero Power not only gives you a free each turn, but gives you a consistent way to Freeze the boss each turn. With this in mind, your top priority each turn should be to Freeze the boss, ideally with a Water Elemental but
Next Boss: Archimonde
- 16 Sep. 2020: Guide added.
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes
- Blizzard Offers Paid Time Off for Wednesday's Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employee Walkout Protest on Wednesday, July 28th
- Critical Open Letter Signed by over 1000 Current and Former Activision Blizzard Employees