Grommash Hellscream Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Jaina)
Grommash Hellscream is the fourth boss in the Jaina Proudmoore chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Grommash Hellscream uses a Horde-themed Dragon Warrior deck featuring many weapon synergies. The boss uses theHero Power as a consistent weapon source.
You will be provided with a Tempo Mage deck full of cheap spells and spell-synergy minions. You will also have access to the encounter.
From turn 7 onward Thrall will regularly cast Shaman spells that bolster your board.
For the first 3 turns, you should focus on keeping the board clear and under control as much as possible. Following that, you should try to use your Frostbolt can be used if needed. Once the boss is Frozen, you should be easily able to control the board and slowly kill off the boss in any way you see fit.each turn thereafter. Your Hero Power not only gives you a free each turn, but gives you a consistent way to Freeze the boss each turn. With this in mind, your top priority each turn should be to Freeze the boss, ideally with a Water Elemental but
Next Boss: Archimonde
- 16 Sep. 2020: Guide added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule