Grommash Hellscream Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Jaina)
Grommash Hellscream is the fourth boss in the Jaina Proudmoore chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Grommash Hellscream uses a Horde-themed Dragon Warrior deck featuring many weapon synergies. The boss uses the Equip Gorehowl Hero Power as a consistent weapon source.
You will be provided with a Tempo Mage deck full of cheap spells and spell-synergy minions. You will also have access to the encounter.
From turn 7 onward Thrall will regularly cast Shaman spells that bolster your board.
For the first 3 turns, you should focus on keeping the board clear and under control as much as possible. Following that, you should try to use your Summon Elemental each turn thereafter. Your Hero Power not only gives you a free Water Elemental each turn, but gives you a consistent way to Freeze the boss each turn. With this in mind, your top priority each turn should be to Freeze the boss, ideally with a Water Elemental but Frostbolt can be used if needed. Once the boss is Frozen, you should be easily able to control the board and slowly kill off the boss in any way you see fit.
Next Boss: Archimonde
- 16 Sep. 2020: Guide added.
- An Update on the Development of StarCraft II
- Players Join Protests Against Blizzard France In-Game
- Activision Blizzard To Close France Office
- Week 1 Analysis of the Heist League from The Chaos Report
- WarCraft 2 Remake in WC3: Reforged
- Second Warcraft Movie Rumor Mentioned by Chris Metzen
- Second Source Allegedly Confirms The Burning Crusade Classic Beta in March 2021
- Introducing Icy Wiki