Grommash Hellscream Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Jaina)
Grommash Hellscream is the fourth boss in the Jaina Proudmoore chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Grommash Hellscream uses a Horde-themed Dragon Warrior deck featuring many weapon synergies. The boss uses theHero Power as a consistent weapon source.
You will be provided with a Tempo Mage deck full of cheap spells and spell-synergy minions. You will also have access to the encounter.
From turn 7 onward Thrall will regularly cast Shaman spells that bolster your board.
For the first 3 turns, you should focus on keeping the board clear and under control as much as possible. Following that, you should try to use your Frostbolt can be used if needed. Once the boss is Frozen, you should be easily able to control the board and slowly kill off the boss in any way you see fit.each turn thereafter. Your Hero Power not only gives you a free each turn, but gives you a consistent way to Freeze the boss each turn. With this in mind, your top priority each turn should be to Freeze the boss, ideally with a Water Elemental but
Next Boss: Archimonde
- 16 Sep. 2020: Guide added.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens