The Wanderer Guide with Cheap Decks for Galakrond's Awakening
The Wanderer is the second boss in the League of EVIL campaign in the Air Battle over Dragonblight, the third chapter of Galakrond's Awakening. In this guide, you will learn how to defeat The Wanderer in both Normal and Heroic modes.
|Health||30||30 (+30 Armor)|
Strategy and Deck Building
The Wanderer is a special boss encounter themed around a Pirate ship battle in mid air. It primarily uses special Auto-Attack cards that will automatically damage opponents or trigger their effects at the end of a turn, similar to the Chess encounter from the One Night in Karazhan adventure.
On Normal Mode, you will be equipped with an almost identical deck to the boss. This puts you in a situation where you simply need to outplay the boss. To do this, you should carefully consider how the auto-attacks will line up each turn, and do your best to maximum value. This is primarily done by ensuring you have an odd number of minions more or less than the boss. This will position your cannons in such a way that they will hit 2 opposing minions per attack, doubling your damage output.
In Heroic Mode, the boss will use almost the same deck as in normal mode, but will start with additional Mana and you will not have a special deck of your own. To overcome the Mana disadvantage, you should make sure you have access to strong mid-game board clears to regain control of the board. To out-value the boss, you can take advantage of the fact the boss has access to no hard removal and focus on minions with large amounts of Health.
Cheap decks for Heroic Mode
- 07 Feb. 2020: Guide added.
- Big Blizzard Store Holiday Sale: D2R, Character Services, Shadowlands, Pets, Mounts and More
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call