The Wanderer Guide with Cheap Decks for Galakrond's Awakening
The Wanderer is the second boss in the League of EVIL campaign in the Air Battle over Dragonblight, the third chapter of Galakrond's Awakening. In this guide, you will learn how to defeat The Wanderer in both Normal and Heroic modes.
|Health||30||30 (+30 Armor)|
Strategy and Deck Building
The Wanderer is a special boss encounter themed around a Pirate ship battle in mid air. It primarily uses special Auto-Attack cards that will automatically damage opponents or trigger their effects at the end of a turn, similar to the Chess encounter from the One Night in Karazhan adventure.
On Normal Mode, you will be equipped with an almost identical deck to the boss. This puts you in a situation where you simply need to outplay the boss. To do this, you should carefully consider how the auto-attacks will line up each turn, and do your best to maximum value. This is primarily done by ensuring you have an odd number of minions more or less than the boss. This will position your cannons in such a way that they will hit 2 opposing minions per attack, doubling your damage output.
In Heroic Mode, the boss will use almost the same deck as in normal mode, but will start with additional Mana and you will not have a special deck of your own. To overcome the Mana disadvantage, you should make sure you have access to strong mid-game board clears to regain control of the board. To out-value the boss, you can take advantage of the fact the boss has access to no hard removal and focus on minions with large amounts of Health.
Cheap decks for Heroic Mode
- 07 Feb. 2020: Guide added.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)