Lowly Squire — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Lowly Squire is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lowly Squire is a simple Inspire card that was used by Blizzard to introduce the new mechanic to an audience. It is a fairly weak card, since it is only really powerful in the early game, and generally you will not want to slow down to use your Hero Power on turn 2, even in an Inspire based deck.
In Constructed, Lowly Squire is too slow and ineffectual to see play. Undertaker, which is a card that has a similar effect, without the need to slow down by playing Hero Powers, already does not see play in Constructed since it was nerfed to only gain attack.
Lowly Squire is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge