Lowly Squire — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Lowly Squire is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lowly Squire is a simple Inspire card that was used by Blizzard to introduce the new mechanic to an audience. It is a fairly weak card, since it is only really powerful in the early game, and generally you will not want to slow down to use your Hero Power on turn 2, even in an Inspire based deck.
In Constructed, Lowly Squire is too slow and ineffectual to see play. Undertaker, which is a card that has a similar effect, without the need to slow down by playing Hero Powers, already does not see play in Constructed since it was nerfed to only gain attack.
Lowly Squire is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck