Lowly Squire — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Lowly Squire is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Lowly Squire is a simple Inspire card that was used by Blizzard to introduce the new mechanic to an audience. It is a fairly weak card, since it is only really powerful in the early game, and generally you will not want to slow down to use your Hero Power on turn 2, even in an Inspire based deck.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Lowly Squire is too slow and ineffectual to see play. Undertaker, which is a card that has a similar effect, without the need to slow down by playing Hero Powers, already does not see play in Constructed since it was nerfed to only gain attack.
Lowly Squire is no longer available in Arena.
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin