Lowly Squire — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Lowly Squire is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lowly Squire is a simple Inspire card that was used by Blizzard to introduce the new mechanic to an audience. It is a fairly weak card, since it is only really powerful in the early game, and generally you will not want to slow down to use your Hero Power on turn 2, even in an Inspire based deck.
In Constructed, Lowly Squire is too slow and ineffectual to see play. Undertaker, which is a card that has a similar effect, without the need to slow down by playing Hero Powers, already does not see play in Constructed since it was nerfed to only gain attack.
Lowly Squire is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike