Lowly Squire — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Lowly Squire is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Lowly Squire is a simple Inspire card that was used by Blizzard to introduce the new mechanic to an audience. It is a fairly weak card, since it is only really powerful in the early game, and generally you will not want to slow down to use your Hero Power on turn 2, even in an Inspire based deck.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Lowly Squire is too slow and ineffectual to see play. Undertaker, which is a card that has a similar effect, without the need to slow down by playing Hero Powers, already does not see play in Constructed since it was nerfed to only gain attack.
Lowly Squire is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard