Undertaker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Undertaker is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion).' Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Undertaker was previously an incredibly strong minion, and a key component of almost any aggressive deck, but having received a nerf in a subsequent patch, it is now rarely seen.
In Constructed, Undertaker can be used as a starting point for an aggressive deck that uses multiple Deathrattle minions like Leper Gnome and Haunted Creeper to create pressure. However, since it was nerfed, it no longer gains Health when buffed, making it fragile and easy to remove.
Undertaker is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck