Garrosh Hellscream Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Jaina)
Garrosh Hellscream is the sixth boss in the Jaina Proudmoore chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Garrosh Hellscream uses an aggressive Pirate Warrior deck with additional direct damage spells and Charge minions. The boss also has access to theHero Power that it will use for free each turn to slowly damage the minions on your board.
You will start the encounter with 4 Rhonin, , and . You with also have access to the Hero Power in the fight.Taunt minions on your board. Additionally, you will be provided with a powerful Dragon Mage deck that includes card to represent certain Warcraft characters such as
As your deck contains very few spells, you should instead look for early game minions to contest the board likeand . You should also look for both copies of as it is one of your only ways to fight back against early-game board aggression.
You should take advantage of thecards on your board in the early game to try to build up the best board you can. is specially useful at this time to kill off enemy minions and slow down the aggression. Once you reach Turn 4, you should once against start using your Hero Power each turn to begin bolstering your board while freely using any remaining Mana on any other cards you have in hand.
Eventually, your endless supply of 5/8 Arcane Missiles you may have with and .s should allow you to stabilise on the board. From this position you can use any minion you have to grind down the boss. This can be additionally sped up further by using any copies of
Next Boss: Thrall
- 16 Sep. 2020: Guide added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule