Astral Communion — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Astral Communion is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Astral Communion is a card with one of the most swingy effects in the game. The opportunity to max yourself out on Mana Crystals is obviously very powerful, but it relies extremely heavily on drawing well over the next 1-3 turns. In order to get consistent value out of this card, you will need to have a lot of card draw options in your deck in order to cycle through your deck quickly once you have discarded your hand.
Astral Communion is currently not strong in any known Druid deck. However, the effect of the card is so powerful that it may one day become extremely powerful if the right deck is found for it.
Astral Communion is no longer available in Arena.
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Nine Card Nerfs Are Coming Next Week
- Amazing Diablo 1 Trailer Remake With a Lot of New Footage
- 17.0.1 Server Hotfix
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's