Astral Communion — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Astral Communion is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Astral Communion is a card with one of the most swingy effects in the game. The opportunity to max yourself out on Mana Crystals is obviously very powerful, but it relies extremely heavily on drawing well over the next 1-3 turns. In order to get consistent value out of this card, you will need to have a lot of card draw options in your deck in order to cycle through your deck quickly once you have discarded your hand.
Astral Communion is currently not strong in any known Druid deck. However, the effect of the card is so powerful that it may one day become extremely powerful if the right deck is found for it.
Astral Communion is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens