Astral Communion — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Astral Communion is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Astral Communion is a card with one of the most swingy effects in the game. The opportunity to max yourself out on Mana Crystals is obviously very powerful, but it relies extremely heavily on drawing well over the next 1-3 turns. In order to get consistent value out of this card, you will need to have a lot of card draw options in your deck in order to cycle through your deck quickly once you have discarded your hand.
2. Constructed Play
Astral Communion is currently not strong in any known Druid deck. However, the effect of the card is so powerful that it may one day become extremely powerful if the right deck is found for it.
Astral Communion is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Black Friday Sales For Various Blizzard Games
- Zola the Gorgon Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rummaging Kobold Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest