Astral Communion — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Astral Communion is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Astral Communion is a card with one of the most swingy effects in the game. The opportunity to max yourself out on Mana Crystals is obviously very powerful, but it relies extremely heavily on drawing well over the next 1-3 turns. In order to get consistent value out of this card, you will need to have a lot of card draw options in your deck in order to cycle through your deck quickly once you have discarded your hand.
Astral Communion is currently not strong in any known Druid deck. However, the effect of the card is so powerful that it may one day become extremely powerful if the right deck is found for it.
Astral Communion is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck