Astral Communion — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Astral Communion is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Astral Communion is a card with one of the most swingy effects in the game. The opportunity to max yourself out on Mana Crystals is obviously very powerful, but it relies extremely heavily on drawing well over the next 1-3 turns. In order to get consistent value out of this card, you will need to have a lot of card draw options in your deck in order to cycle through your deck quickly once you have discarded your hand.
Astral Communion is currently not strong in any known Druid deck. However, the effect of the card is so powerful that it may one day become extremely powerful if the right deck is found for it.
Astral Communion is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List