Aviana — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Aviana is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Aviana is a card with a hugely powerful effect, but has one of the lowest stats per Mana ratios in the game. To get good value out of it, you will need to use a card such asin order to get immediate value out of it for more than 1 card, since you cannot rely on it sticking to the board.
Aviana can potentially be powerful in a Ramp Druid deck that plays a lot of high cost minions. Essentially you can include this card for free in your deck, since you can include another 8+ Mana minion that you will attempt to play alongside it on turn 10, creating a very powerful board state. This strategy is quite fragile and requires very specific draws to make happen, as well as having a huge minion in your hand that you did not play on a previous turn.
Aviana is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards