Aviana — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Aviana is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Aviana is a card with a hugely powerful effect, but has one of the lowest stats per Mana ratios in the game. To get good value out of it, you will need to use a card such asin order to get immediate value out of it for more than 1 card, since you cannot rely on it sticking to the board.
Aviana can potentially be powerful in a Ramp Druid deck that plays a lot of high cost minions. Essentially you can include this card for free in your deck, since you can include another 8+ Mana minion that you will attempt to play alongside it on turn 10, creating a very powerful board state. This strategy is quite fragile and requires very specific draws to make happen, as well as having a huge minion in your hand that you did not play on a previous turn.
Aviana is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List