Aviana — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Aviana is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Aviana is a card with a hugely powerful effect, but has one of the lowest stats per Mana ratios in the game. To get good value out of it, you will need to use a card such asin order to get immediate value out of it for more than 1 card, since you cannot rely on it sticking to the board.
Aviana can potentially be powerful in a Ramp Druid deck that plays a lot of high cost minions. Essentially you can include this card for free in your deck, since you can include another 8+ Mana minion that you will attempt to play alongside it on turn 10, creating a very powerful board state. This strategy is quite fragile and requires very specific draws to make happen, as well as having a huge minion in your hand that you did not play on a previous turn.
Aviana is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- Blizzard's Head of Global Human Resources is No Longer with the Company
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Financial Results Press Release
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes
- Handbuff Paladin Deck
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide
- Questline Mage
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Totemly Awesome!
- Lady Vashj