Aviana — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Aviana is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Aviana is a card with a hugely powerful effect, but has one of the lowest stats per Mana ratios in the game. To get good value out of it, you will need to use a card such asin order to get immediate value out of it for more than 1 card, since you cannot rely on it sticking to the board.
Aviana can potentially be powerful in a Ramp Druid deck that plays a lot of high cost minions. Essentially you can include this card for free in your deck, since you can include another 8+ Mana minion that you will attempt to play alongside it on turn 10, creating a very powerful board state. This strategy is quite fragile and requires very specific draws to make happen, as well as having a huge minion in your hand that you did not play on a previous turn.
Aviana is no longer available in Arena.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck