Barkskin — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Barkskin is a Druid-only spell. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Barkskin is a cheap dual-purpose Druid card. It can be used help provide efficient minion trading in the early-game while also providing minor healing and can be an activator for Armor synergy cards further down the line.
2. Constructed Play
In Arena, Barkskin is a below-average card. The Armor effect has no value in Arena, however the buffing effect can provide a solid boost in tempo by giving your minions a cheap boost in Health to make favourable trades.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter