Barkskin — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Barkskin is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Barkskin is a cheap dual-purpose Druid card. It can be used help provide efficient minion trading in the early-game while also providing minor healing and can be an activator for Armor synergy cards further down the line.
In Constructed, Barkskin can be considered in Token druid decks. The spell provides a cheap activator for cards like, while also boosting the strength of .
In Arena, Barkskin is a below-average card. The Armor effect has no value in Arena, however the buffing effect can provide a solid boost in tempo by giving your minions a cheap boost in Health to make favourable trades.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck