Barkskin — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Barkskin is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Barkskin is a cheap dual-purpose Druid card. It can be used help provide efficient minion trading in the early-game while also providing minor healing and can be an activator for Armor synergy cards further down the line.
In Constructed, Barkskin can be considered in Token druid decks. The spell provides a cheap activator for cards like, while also boosting the strength of .
In Arena, Barkskin is a below-average card. The Armor effect has no value in Arena, however the buffing effect can provide a solid boost in tempo by giving your minions a cheap boost in Health to make favourable trades.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List