Branching Paths — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Branching Paths is a Druid-only spell. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Branching Paths is a very powerful card. It offers a choice of three very different effects that allow it to be useful in a broad range of scenarios. The Choose effect of the card triggers twice, allowing a balance of two different choices or the full commitment of picking the same choice twice.
2. Constructed Play
Branching Paths is an excellent card in Constructed. It offers strong options for both Aggressive and late-game strategies and the sheer flexibility makes it a great choice for any Druid deck.
Branching Paths is an above average card in Arena. It is much less useful in Arena than Constructed, due to the heavy focus on minion trading and tempo in Arena. Due to this, the Armor choice is very poor and the other choices are fairly average for the Mana Cost of the card.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior