Branching Paths — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Branching Paths is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Branching Paths is a very powerful card. It offers a choice of three very different effects that allow it to be useful in a broad range of scenarios. The Choose effect of the card triggers twice, allowing a balance of two different choices or the full commitment of picking the same choice twice.
Branching Paths is an excellent card in Constructed. It offers strong options for both Aggressive and late-game strategies and the sheer flexibility makes it a great choice for any Druid deck.
Branching Paths is an above average card in Arena. It is much less useful in Arena than Constructed, due to the heavy focus on minion trading and tempo in Arena. Due to this, the Armor choice is very poor and the other choices are fairly average for the Mana Cost of the card.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens