Branching Paths — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Branching Paths is a Druid-only spell. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Branching Paths is a very powerful card. It offers a choice of three very different effects that allow it to be useful in a broad range of scenarios. The Choose effect of the card triggers twice, allowing a balance of two different choices or the full commitment of picking the same choice twice.
2. Constructed Play
Branching Paths is an excellent card in Constructed. It offers strong options for both Aggressive and late-game strategies and the sheer flexibility makes it a great choice for any Druid deck.
Branching Paths is an above average card in Arena. It is much less useful in Arena than Constructed, due to the heavy focus on minion trading and tempo in Arena. Due to this, the Armor choice is very poor and the other choices are fairly average for the Mana Cost of the card.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild