Branching Paths — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Branching Paths is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Branching Paths is a very powerful card. It offers a choice of three very different effects that allow it to be useful in a broad range of scenarios. The Choose effect of the card triggers twice, allowing a balance of two different choices or the full commitment of picking the same choice twice.
Branching Paths is an excellent card in Constructed. It offers strong options for both Aggressive and late-game strategies and the sheer flexibility makes it a great choice for any Druid deck.
Branching Paths is an above average card in Arena. It is much less useful in Arena than Constructed, due to the heavy focus on minion trading and tempo in Arena. Due to this, the Armor choice is very poor and the other choices are fairly average for the Mana Cost of the card.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens