Branching Paths — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Branching Paths is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Branching Paths is a very powerful card. It offers a choice of three very different effects that allow it to be useful in a broad range of scenarios. The Choose effect of the card triggers twice, allowing a balance of two different choices or the full commitment of picking the same choice twice.
Branching Paths is an excellent card in Constructed. It offers strong options for both Aggressive and late-game strategies and the sheer flexibility makes it a great choice for any Druid deck.
Branching Paths is an above average card in Arena. It is much less useful in Arena than Constructed, due to the heavy focus on minion trading and tempo in Arena. Due to this, the Armor choice is very poor and the other choices are fairly average for the Mana Cost of the card.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List