Crypt Lord — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Crypt Lord is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Crypt Lord is a potentially strong Druid card under the right circumstances. The card's ability to gain Health after each minion summon can make it almost unkillable. However, in order to extract any real value from the card, it should be paired with a buff card, as it poses little threat to opponents with 1 Attack, no matter how much Health it has.
In Constructed, Crypt Lord is an good card for Taunt Druid decks. In the right decks that are able to buff the attack of the minion, it can devastate opponents and is even capable of winning games by itself.
In Arena, Crypt Lord is a good card. Although the Attack of the minion greatly holds the card back, the high Health of the minions means that it will be able to trade evenly in most situations and potentially snowball out of control if opponents are unable to deal with it swiftly.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck