Crypt Lord — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Crypt Lord is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Crypt Lord is a potentially strong Druid card under the right circumstances. The card's ability to gain Health after each minion summon can make it almost unkillable. However, in order to extract any real value from the card, it should be paired with a buff card, as it poses little threat to opponents with 1 Attack, no matter how much Health it has.
In Constructed, Crypt Lord is an good card for Taunt Druid decks. In the right decks that are able to buff the attack of the minion, it can devastate opponents and is even capable of winning games by itself.
In Arena, Crypt Lord is a good card. Although the Attack of the minion greatly holds the card back, the high Health of the minions means that it will be able to trade evenly in most situations and potentially snowball out of control if opponents are unable to deal with it swiftly.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens