Table of Contents
Darnassus Aspirant is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Darnassus Aspirant is a unique card for Druid that adds another option for Mana Ramp effects to the deck. It appears to be a card with a lot of upside and no potential downside, since at the worst, you end up where you started after the minion dies. However, it does conflict in Mana cost with Wild Growth, the classic and reliable option for Druids to accelerate their Mana usage. It also creates awkward decisions in the Mulligan process, as you will be unable to keep Darnassus Aspirant alongside a 4-drop with any certainty that you will be able to follow up with it on turn 3.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Darnassus Aspirant can be used in a Druid deck to create more consistency in drawing Mana Ramp effects early. However, it does create an element of inconsistency if your opponent is able to remove it immediately on their turn. If you are playing this card in your Druid deck, you should make sure that you have enough 3 Mana cards to consistently follow up with a natural play if your Mana advantage is neutralised.
Darnassus Aspirant is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists