Darnassus Aspirant — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Darnassus Aspirant is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Darnassus Aspirant is a unique card for Druid that adds another option for Mana Ramp effects to the deck. It appears to be a card with a lot of upside and no potential downside, since at the worst, you end up where you started after the minion dies. However, it does conflict in Mana cost with, the classic and reliable option for Druids to accelerate their Mana usage. It also creates awkward decisions in the Mulligan process, as you will be unable to keep Darnassus Aspirant alongside a 4-drop with any certainty that you will be able to follow up with it on turn 3.
In Constructed, Darnassus Aspirant can be used in a Druid deck to create more consistency in drawing Mana Ramp effects early. However, it does create an element of inconsistency if your opponent is able to remove it immediately on their turn. If you are playing this card in your Druid deck, you should make sure that you have enough 3 Mana cards to consistently follow up with a natural play if your Mana advantage is neutralised.
Darnassus Aspirant is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck