Darnassus Aspirant — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Darnassus Aspirant is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Darnassus Aspirant is a unique card for Druid that adds another option for Mana Ramp effects to the deck. It appears to be a card with a lot of upside and no potential downside, since at the worst, you end up where you started after the minion dies. However, it does conflict in Mana cost with Wild Growth, the classic and reliable option for Druids to accelerate their Mana usage. It also creates awkward decisions in the Mulligan process, as you will be unable to keep Darnassus Aspirant alongside a 4-drop with any certainty that you will be able to follow up with it on turn 3.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Darnassus Aspirant can be used in a Druid deck to create more consistency in drawing Mana Ramp effects early. However, it does create an element of inconsistency if your opponent is able to remove it immediately on their turn. If you are playing this card in your Druid deck, you should make sure that you have enough 3 Mana cards to consistently follow up with a natural play if your Mana advantage is neutralised.
Darnassus Aspirant is no longer available in Arena.
4. Wild Decks with Darnassus Aspirant
Wild Aggro Beast Druid Deck 8 spells, 22 minions
|3,640||Feb 08 2018|
Cheap Wild Aggro Beast Druid Deck 14 spells, 16 minions
|1,000||Aug 04 2017|
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin