Darnassus Aspirant — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Darnassus Aspirant is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Darnassus Aspirant is a unique card for Druid that adds another option for Mana Ramp effects to the deck. It appears to be a card with a lot of upside and no potential downside, since at the worst, you end up where you started after the minion dies. However, it does conflict in Mana cost with, the classic and reliable option for Druids to accelerate their Mana usage. It also creates awkward decisions in the Mulligan process, as you will be unable to keep Darnassus Aspirant alongside a 4-drop with any certainty that you will be able to follow up with it on turn 3.
In Constructed, Darnassus Aspirant can be used in a Druid deck to create more consistency in drawing Mana Ramp effects early. However, it does create an element of inconsistency if your opponent is able to remove it immediately on their turn. If you are playing this card in your Druid deck, you should make sure that you have enough 3 Mana cards to consistently follow up with a natural play if your Mana advantage is neutralised.
Darnassus Aspirant is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens