Druid of the Swarm — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Druid of the Swarm is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Druid of the Swarm's two forms are very different to each other. The Poisonous form is good at dealing with large minions, while the Taunt can deal with multiple small minions. With that in mind, this card is very well priced at 2 Mana.
In Constructed play, Druid of the Swarm is useful in more aggressive builds. The Taunt form can be used to protect your board, while the Poisonous form can be used to remove big Taunts.
In Arena, Druid of the Swarm is a good card. The versatility, and potential removal option, means that it will rarely be useless. The Poisonous form in particular will often cost your opponent more to deal with than it cost to play.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck