Druid of the Swarm — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Druid of the Swarm is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Druid of the Swarm's two forms are very different to each other. The Poisonous form is good at dealing with large minions, while the Taunt can deal with multiple small minions. With that in mind, this card is very well priced at 2 Mana.
In Constructed play, Druid of the Swarm is useful in more aggressive builds. The Taunt form can be used to protect your board, while the Poisonous form can be used to remove big Taunts.
In Arena, Druid of the Swarm is a good card. The versatility, and potential removal option, means that it will rarely be useless. The Poisonous form in particular will often cost your opponent more to deal with than it cost to play.
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- Blizzard's Head of Global Human Resources is No Longer with the Company
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Financial Results Press Release
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes
- Handbuff Paladin Deck
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide
- Questline Mage
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Totemly Awesome!
- Lady Vashj