Druid of the Swarm — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Druid of the Swarm is a Druid-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Druid of the Swarm's two forms are very different to each other. The Poisonous form is good at dealing with large minions, while the Taunt can deal with multiple small minions. With that in mind, this card is very well priced at 2 Mana.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, Druid of the Swarm is useful in more aggressive builds. The Taunt form can be used to protect your board, while the Poisonous form can be used to remove big Taunts.
In Arena, Druid of the Swarm is a good card. The versatility, and potential removal option, means that it will rarely be useless. The Poisonous form in particular will often cost your opponent more to deal with than it cost to play.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild