Druid of the Swarm — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Druid of the Swarm is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Druid of the Swarm's two forms are very different to each other. The Poisonous form is good at dealing with large minions, while the Taunt can deal with multiple small minions. With that in mind, this card is very well priced at 2 Mana.
In Constructed play, Druid of the Swarm is useful in more aggressive builds. The Taunt form can be used to protect your board, while the Poisonous form can be used to remove big Taunts.
In Arena, Druid of the Swarm is a good card. The versatility, and potential removal option, means that it will rarely be useless. The Poisonous form in particular will often cost your opponent more to deal with than it cost to play.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List