Table of Contents
Enchanted Raven is a Druid-only minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Enchanted Raven is a powerful 1 Mana card. It is particularly strong going first since your opponent will have no option to trade up into it. When going second your opponent has the ability to trade into it favourably using a 1/3 minion of their own alongside a buff or ping effect.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Enchanted Raven is a strong card but may not fit with the strategy of many Druid decks. It also competes directly with Living Roots which may be more beneficial in a lot of situations. Generally Druid decks are trying to take advantage of their Mana acceleration tools which means that they want to include less cheap cards in their deck.
In Arena, Enchanted Raven is a very powerful card that can trade up effectively and gain you Tempo if your opponent does not have a 2/3 minion to deal with it.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists