Forbidden Ancient — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Forbidden Ancient is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Forbidden Ancient is a card that exchanges overall value for flexibility. Although on every Mana cost it will almost always represent a poor value minion, the ability to play it any time to fill out your curve makes it a potentially powerful card.
Forbidden Ancient can be a useful minion in a heavy Ramp Druid deck since it is one of the only cards in the game that plays into the strategy of having multiple huge minions in your deck to take advantage of all your Mana gain while simultaneously being playable in the early-game to contest aggressive decks.
Forbidden Ancient is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards