Table of Contents
Forbidden Ancient is a Druid-only minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Forbidden Ancient is a card that exchanges overall value for flexibility. Although on every Mana cost it will almost always represent a poor value minion, the ability to play it any time to fill out your curve makes it a potentially powerful card.
2. Constructed Play
Forbidden Ancient can be a useful minion in a heavy Ramp Druid deck since it is one of the only cards in the game that plays into the strategy of having multiple huge minions in your deck to take advantage of all your Mana gain while simultaneously being playable in the early-game to contest aggressive decks.
Forbidden Ancient is an average card in Arena. The flexibility of being able to play on curve on any given turn is powerful, but it will never represent a truly powerful minion for the Mana cost.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists