Forbidden Ancient — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Forbidden Ancient is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Forbidden Ancient is a card that exchanges overall value for flexibility. Although on every Mana cost it will almost always represent a poor value minion, the ability to play it any time to fill out your curve makes it a potentially powerful card.
Forbidden Ancient can be a useful minion in a heavy Ramp Druid deck since it is one of the only cards in the game that plays into the strategy of having multiple huge minions in your deck to take advantage of all your Mana gain while simultaneously being playable in the early-game to contest aggressive decks.
Forbidden Ancient is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge