Forbidden Ancient — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Forbidden Ancient is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Forbidden Ancient is a card that exchanges overall value for flexibility. Although on every Mana cost it will almost always represent a poor value minion, the ability to play it any time to fill out your curve makes it a potentially powerful card.
Forbidden Ancient can be a useful minion in a heavy Ramp Druid deck since it is one of the only cards in the game that plays into the strategy of having multiple huge minions in your deck to take advantage of all your Mana gain while simultaneously being playable in the early-game to contest aggressive decks.
Forbidden Ancient is no longer available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck