Forbidden Ancient — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Forbidden Ancient is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Forbidden Ancient is a card that exchanges overall value for flexibility. Although on every Mana cost it will almost always represent a poor value minion, the ability to play it any time to fill out your curve makes it a potentially powerful card.
Forbidden Ancient can be a useful minion in a heavy Ramp Druid deck since it is one of the only cards in the game that plays into the strategy of having multiple huge minions in your deck to take advantage of all your Mana gain while simultaneously being playable in the early-game to contest aggressive decks.
Forbidden Ancient is no longer available in Arena.
- Ranked Mode Overhaul Matchmaking FAQ
- The Best WarCraft Meme(s) of All Time
- Hearthstone 17.0 Update Hotfix Schedule
- Blizzard Sending Out Classic Burning Crusade Character Creation Surveys
- Diablo Community Manager Nevalistis Leaves Blizzard
- Free Decks for Returning Players Clarifications
- Ashes of Outland: 17.0 Patch Notes
- Save the Dates: What's Happening in Hearthstone Until Ashes of Outland Is Released
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Control Priest
- Galakrond Zoo Warlock
- Why am I losing?
- Dragon Hunter
- Reno Mage Deck - Galakrond's Awakening 2020 - PapaJason's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Jambre's Rank 4 Legend
- Battlegrounds Strategy