Forest Guide — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Forest Guide is a Druid-only minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Forest Guide is a powerful drawing tool that can be used in situations where you value your own card draw much higher than that of your opponent.
2. Constructed Play
Forest Guide can be considered as a card draw tool for Combo decks, however it is a low priority due to Druid having access to so many strong draw tools already.
In Arena, Forest Guide is a terrible card. The very poor stats combined with the symmetric card draw effect means that Forest Guide offers almost no value for Arena decks.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild