Forest Guide — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Forest Guide is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Forest Guide is a powerful drawing tool that can be used in situations where you value your own card draw much higher than that of your opponent.
Forest Guide can be considered as a card draw tool for Combo decks, however it is a low priority due to Druid having access to so many strong draw tools already.
In Arena, Forest Guide is a terrible card. The very poor stats combined with the symmetric card draw effect means that Forest Guide offers almost no value for Arena decks.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck