Gonk, the Raptor — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Gonk, the Raptor is a Druid-only minion. This card can be obtained from Rastakhan's Rumble packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gonk the Raptor is a powerful Legendary that synergises with the various Druid hero-Attack buffs available. On the surface, the card is a great way to get extra value from your hero to help clear the board. However, if you are able to get multiple copies of Gonk onto the board, such as with Faceless Manipulator, it is possible to gain multiple extra hero attacks for every minion killed to create powerful OTK combos.
In Constructed, Gonk the Raptor is used in specialized decks that summon multiple copies of Gonk to create powerful OTK combos.
In Arena, Gonk the Raptor is a below average card. The Arena draft system makes it difficult to get enough cards to synergise with Gonk and it should only be valued as a 7 Mana 4/9 as a result.
Decks with Gonk, the Raptor
Firebat's Miracle Gonk Druid Deck 25 spells, 5 minions
|4,820||Jul 18 2019|
Wild Gonk OTK Druid Deck Guide 1 weapon, 20 spells, 8 minions, 1 hero card
|12,360||Apr 08 2019|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge