Gonk, the Raptor — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Gonk, the Raptor is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gonk the Raptor is a powerful Legendary that synergises with the various Druid hero-Attack buffs available. On the surface, the card is a great way to get extra value from your hero to help clear the board. However, if you are able to get multiple copies of Gonk onto the board, such as with, it is possible to gain multiple extra hero attacks for every minion killed to create powerful OTK combos.
In Constructed, Gonk the Raptor is used in specialized decks that summon multiple copies of Gonk to create powerful OTK combos.
In Arena, Gonk the Raptor is a below average card. The Arena draft system makes it difficult to get enough cards to synergise with Gonk and it should only be valued as a 7 Mana 4/9 as a result.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck