Jade Blossom — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Jade Blossom is a Druid-only spell. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Jade Blossom is an additional Ramp card for Druid that synergises with decks aiming to summon many Jade Golems in a game. Each Jade Golem you summon gains Attack and Health equal to the total number of Jade Golems you have summoned during that game. The card is very similar to Wild Growth, but should usually be played alongside it rather than as a replacement.
2. Constructed Play
Jade Blossom is an exceptional card for Jade Golem Druid decks, investing doubly into the late-game by providing Mana acceleration and buffing future Jade Golems. Jade Blossom is still a strong card outside of Jade Golem decks, costing 1 Mana more than Wild Growth, but providing a minion to go alongside it.
Jade Blossom is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Mr. Yagut's Rank #1 Legend Jade Druid Deck
- Armor Jade Druid Deck
- Post Nerf Jade Druid Deck
- Senfglas' Rank #1 Legend Jade Druid
- Budget Jade Druid Deck
- The Lich King Cheap Miracle Jade Druid Deck
- Always Lucky's Rank 1 Legend Jade Druid Deck
- Zalae's Rank 1 Legend Jade Druid Deck
- Lord Marrowgar Cheap Jade Druid Deck
- Stan Cifka's Anti-Aggro Jade Druid Deck
- Xixo's Curator Jade Druid Deck
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter