Jade Blossom — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Jade Blossom is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Jade Blossom is an additional Ramp card for Druid that synergises with decks aiming to summon many Jade Golems in a game. Each Jade Golem you summon gains Attack and Health equal to the total number of Jade Golems you have summoned during that game. The card is very similar to, but should usually be played alongside it rather than as a replacement.
Jade Blossom is an exceptional card for Jade Golem Druid decks, investing doubly into the late-game by providing Mana acceleration and buffing future Jade Golems. Jade Blossom is still a strong card outside of Jade Golem decks, costing 1 Mana more than, but providing a minion to go alongside it.
Jade Blossom is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List