Jade Blossom — Druid Card
Table of Contents
- 1. General Comments
- 2. Constructed Play
- 3. Arena
- 4. Budget Decks with Jade Blossom
- 5. Wild Decks with Jade Blossom
Jade Blossom is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Jade Blossom is an additional Ramp card for Druid that synergises with decks aiming to summon many Jade Golems in a game. Each Jade Golem you summon gains Attack and Health equal to the total number of Jade Golems you have summoned during that game. The card is very similar to Wild Growth, but should usually be played alongside it rather than as a replacement.
2. Constructed Play
Jade Blossom is an exceptional card for Jade Golem Druid decks, investing doubly into the late-game by providing Mana acceleration and buffing future Jade Golems. Jade Blossom is still a strong card outside of Jade Golem decks, costing 1 Mana more than Wild Growth, but providing a minion to go alongside it.
Jade Blossom is no longer available in Arena.
4. Budget Decks with Jade Blossom
Budget Jade Druid Deck 25 spells, 5 minions
|3,020||Dec 04 2018|
5. Wild Decks with Jade Blossom
Jade Druid Deck 23 spells, 6 minions, 1 hero_card
|7,640||Dec 04 2018|
- Iksar on Basic and Classic Sets
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Sets, Sets, lots of Sets.
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run