Jade Blossom — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Jade Blossom is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Jade Blossom is an additional Ramp card for Druid that synergises with decks aiming to summon many Jade Golems in a game. Each Jade Golem you summon gains Attack and Health equal to the total number of Jade Golems you have summoned during that game. The card is very similar to, but should usually be played alongside it rather than as a replacement.
Jade Blossom is an exceptional card for Jade Golem Druid decks, investing doubly into the late-game by providing Mana acceleration and buffing future Jade Golems. Jade Blossom is still a strong card outside of Jade Golem decks, costing 1 Mana more than, but providing a minion to go alongside it.
Jade Blossom is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens