Jade Blossom — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Jade Blossom is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Jade Blossom is an additional Ramp card for Druid that synergises with decks aiming to summon many Jade Golems in a game. Each Jade Golem you summon gains Attack and Health equal to the total number of Jade Golems you have summoned during that game. The card is very similar to Wild Growth, but should usually be played alongside it rather than as a replacement.
Jade Blossom is an exceptional card for Jade Golem Druid decks, investing doubly into the late-game by providing Mana acceleration and buffing future Jade Golems. Jade Blossom is still a strong card outside of Jade Golem decks, costing 1 Mana more than Wild Growth, but providing a minion to go alongside it.
Jade Blossom is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck