Jade Idol — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Jade Idol is a Druid-only spell. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Jade Idol is a cheap Spell with the potential to provide unlimited Jade Golems in Druid decks. Each Jade Golem you summon gains Attack and Health equal to the total number of Jade Golems you have summoned during that game. With the option to shuffle copies of itself into the deck, the also card has the unique ability to singlehandedly prevent you from ever running out of cards.
2. Constructed Play
Jade Idol is an essential card for Jade Golem Druid decks, providing a cheap method of creating Jade Golems and the potential to add more to the deck. A single copy of Jade Idol can also be played in Midrange and Control Druid decks to prevent running out of cards when playing against Control decks.
In Arena, Jade Idol is a good card. It functions as a 1 Mana minion, and while it will most likely only create 1/1 minions, it opens up the potential of any other Jade Golem cards you have in your deck. Due to the lack of card draw available in Arena, putting more Jade Golems into your deck is not desirable as you want to draw large minions late into the game.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Mr. Yagut's Rank #1 Legend Jade Druid Deck
- Armor Jade Druid Deck
- Post Nerf Jade Druid Deck
- Senfglas' Rank #1 Legend Jade Druid
- Budget Jade Druid Deck
- The Lich King Cheap Miracle Jade Druid Deck
- Always Lucky's Rank 1 Legend Jade Druid Deck
- The Lich King Druid Deck
- Zalae's Rank 1 Legend Jade Druid Deck
- Lord Marrowgar Cheap Jade Druid Deck
- Stan Cifka's Anti-Aggro Jade Druid Deck
- Xixo's Curator Jade Druid Deck
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard