Living Mana — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Living Mana is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Living Mana is a powerful Spell that allows Druid to leverage Mana Crystals for a strong board presence. Despite the drawback of temporarily losing Mana Crystals, the potential tempo gain of flooding the board with 2/2 minions is huge and often worth the reduced Mana the following turns.
In Constructed, Living Mana is an excellent card for Token Druid decks, providing a large amount of Tokens at the cost of a single card. Living Mana can also fit into slower Druid decks, providing huge value and taking advantage of Mana Acceleration from cards such as Wild Growth.
Living Mana is a great card in Arena. The ability to flood the board with minions often proves problematic for opponents as AoE Spells cannot be consistently drafted.
Decks with Living Mana
Living Mana Aggro Druid Deck 8 spells, 22 minions
|3,640||Apr 11 2018|
Wild Egg Token Druid Deck 13 spells, 17 minions
|6,160||Feb 08 2018|
- An Update on the Development of StarCraft II
- Players Join Protests Against Blizzard France In-Game
- Activision Blizzard To Close France Office
- Week 1 Analysis of the Heist League from The Chaos Report
- WarCraft 2 Remake in WC3: Reforged
- Second Warcraft Movie Rumor Mentioned by Chris Metzen
- Second Source Allegedly Confirms The Burning Crusade Classic Beta in March 2021
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Hearthstone Best Twitch Moments of All Time
- Ferocious Quilboar
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Lady Vashj
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- Icy Veins BattleTag exchange
- Lady Darkscale