Living Mana — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Living Mana is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Living Mana is a powerful Spell that allows Druid to leverage Mana Crystals for a strong board presence. Despite the drawback of temporarily losing Mana Crystals, the potential tempo gain of flooding the board with 2/2 minions is huge and often worth the reduced Mana the following turns.
In Constructed, Living Mana is an excellent card for Token Druid decks, providing a large amount of Tokens at the cost of a single card. Living Mana can also fit into slower Druid decks, providing huge value and taking advantage of Mana Acceleration from cards such as.
Living Mana is a great card in Arena. The ability to flood the board with minions often proves problematic for opponents as AoE Spells cannot be consistently drafted.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List