Living Mana — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Living Mana is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Living Mana is a powerful Spell that allows Druid to leverage Mana Crystals for a strong board presence. Despite the drawback of temporarily losing Mana Crystals, the potential tempo gain of flooding the board with 2/2 minions is huge and often worth the reduced Mana the following turns.
In Constructed, Living Mana is an excellent card for Token Druid decks, providing a large amount of Tokens at the cost of a single card. Living Mana can also fit into slower Druid decks, providing huge value and taking advantage of Mana Acceleration from cards such as Wild Growth.
Living Mana is a great card in Arena. The ability to flood the board with minions often proves problematic for opponents as AoE Spells cannot be consistently drafted.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck