Living Mana — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Living Mana is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Living Mana is a powerful Spell that allows Druid to leverage Mana Crystals for a strong board presence. Despite the drawback of temporarily losing Mana Crystals, the potential tempo gain of flooding the board with 2/2 minions is huge and often worth the reduced Mana the following turns.
In Constructed, Living Mana is an excellent card for Token Druid decks, providing a large amount of Tokens at the cost of a single card. Living Mana can also fit into slower Druid decks, providing huge value and taking advantage of Mana Acceleration from cards such as Wild Growth.
Living Mana is a great card in Arena. The ability to flood the board with minions often proves problematic for opponents as AoE Spells cannot be consistently drafted.
Decks with Living Mana
Living Mana Aggro Druid Deck 8 spells, 22 minions
|3,640||Apr 11 2018|
Wild Egg Token Druid Deck 13 spells, 17 minions
|6,160||Feb 08 2018|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide