Living Mana — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Living Mana is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Living Mana is a powerful Spell that allows Druid to leverage Mana Crystals for a strong board presence. Despite the drawback of temporarily losing Mana Crystals, the potential tempo gain of flooding the board with 2/2 minions is huge and often worth the reduced Mana the following turns.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Living Mana is an excellent card for Token Druid decks, providing a large amount of Tokens at the cost of a single card. Living Mana can also fit into slower Druid decks, providing huge value and taking advantage of Mana Acceleration from cards such as Wild Growth.
Living Mana is a great card in Arena. The ability to flood the board with minions often proves problematic for opponents as AoE Spells cannot be consistently drafted.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild