Lunar Visions — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Lunar Visions is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lunar Visions is a card that provides high variance card draw. Being able to draw 2 minions effectively reduces the cards Mana cost to 1, providing cheap card draw under the right circumstances.
Lunar Visions is a good fit for minion-heavy decks such as Beast Druid. Having more minions in the deck greatly increases the value of this card and the Mana cost reduction allows aggressive decks to draw cards while being able to maintain pressure.
Lunar Visions is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck