Lunar Visions — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Lunar Visions is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lunar Visions is a card that provides high variance card draw. Being able to draw 2 minions effectively reduces the cards Mana cost to 1, providing cheap card draw under the right circumstances.
Lunar Visions is a good fit for minion-heavy decks such as Beast Druid. Having more minions in the deck greatly increases the value of this card and the Mana cost reduction allows aggressive decks to draw cards while being able to maintain pressure.
Lunar Visions is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck