Lunar Visions — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Lunar Visions is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lunar Visions is a card that provides high variance card draw. Being able to draw 2 minions effectively reduces the cards Mana cost to 1, providing cheap card draw under the right circumstances.
Lunar Visions is a good fit for minion-heavy decks such as Beast Druid. Having more minions in the deck greatly increases the value of this card and the Mana cost reduction allows aggressive decks to draw cards while being able to maintain pressure.
Lunar Visions is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck