Lunar Visions — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Lunar Visions is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Lunar Visions is a card that provides high variance card draw. Being able to draw 2 minions effectively reduces the cards Mana cost to 1, providing cheap card draw under the right circumstances.
2. Constructed Play
Lunar Visions is a good fit for minion-heavy decks such as Beast Druid. Having more minions in the deck greatly increases the value of this card and the Mana cost reduction allows aggressive decks to draw cards while being able to maintain pressure.
Lunar Visions is no longer available in Arena.
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin