Lunar Visions — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Lunar Visions is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lunar Visions is a card that provides high variance card draw. Being able to draw 2 minions effectively reduces the cards Mana cost to 1, providing cheap card draw under the right circumstances.
Lunar Visions is a good fit for minion-heavy decks such as Beast Druid. Having more minions in the deck greatly increases the value of this card and the Mana cost reduction allows aggressive decks to draw cards while being able to maintain pressure.
Lunar Visions is no longer available in Arena.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior