Mark of Y'Shaarj — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Mark of Y'Shaarj is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mark of Y'Shaarj is another card to further the potential Beast Druid synergy deck. The ability to gain Tempo on the board and simultaneously draw a card is very powerful and cannot be overlooked.
In Constructed, Mark of Y'Shaarj is an excellent card to include in a Druid deck that relies heavily on Beast Synergy. Cards that can have an immediate impact on the board while also drawing from your deck are rare in Hearthstone because it is such a powerful combination. In a deck that does not rely heavily on Beasts, you will be better off usingfor this type of effect, since you will simply end up sacrificing the Taunt effect in most situations.
Mark of Y'Shaarj is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck