Mark of Y'Shaarj
Table of Contents
Mark of Y'Shaarj is a Druid-only spell. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Mark of Y'Shaarj is another card to further the potential Beast Druid synergy deck. The ability to gain Tempo on the board and simultaneously draw a card is very powerful and cannot be overlooked.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Mark of Y'Shaarj is an excellent card to include in a Druid deck that relies heavily on Beast Synergy. Cards that can have an immediate impact on the board while also drawing from your deck are rare in Hearthstone because it is such a powerful combination. In a deck that does not rely heavily on Beasts, you will be better off using Mark of the Wild for this type of effect, since you will simply end up sacrificing the Taunt effect in most situations.
In Arena, Mark of Y'Shaarj is a solid card. It can allow you to trade your minions up efficiently into bigger targets from your opponent, or allow you to increase your pressure. In a deck with a large number of Beasts, you can pick this card more highly, while in decks without Beasts, Mark of the Wild will be the superior choice due to its additional Taunt benefit.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Frost Festival Is Upon Us!
- The Lich King Opens Up an Ice Cream Shop [Video]
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Cheap Mage Standard
- HoF Discussions
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???