Mark of Y'Shaarj — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Mark of Y'Shaarj is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mark of Y'Shaarj is another card to further the potential Beast Druid synergy deck. The ability to gain Tempo on the board and simultaneously draw a card is very powerful and cannot be overlooked.
In Constructed, Mark of Y'Shaarj is an excellent card to include in a Druid deck that relies heavily on Beast Synergy. Cards that can have an immediate impact on the board while also drawing from your deck are rare in Hearthstone because it is such a powerful combination. In a deck that does not rely heavily on Beasts, you will be better off usingfor this type of effect, since you will simply end up sacrificing the Taunt effect in most situations.
Mark of Y'Shaarj is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck