Menagerie Warden — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Menagerie Warden is a Druid-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Menagerie Warden is a hugely powerful card for a Beast Druid archetype that pushes the deck further towards being powerful. Due to the number of powerful Beasts that you can play on turn 5, includingand , you can quite often guarantee a powerful curve into your Warden on turn 6.
Menagerie Warden is a staple card in any type of Beast Druid deck. Whether it is an all out aggressive build, or a more midrange focused deck, Menagerie Warden is simply too powerful to leave out.
Menagerie Warden is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens