Menagerie Warden — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Menagerie Warden is a Druid-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Menagerie Warden is a hugely powerful card for a Beast Druid archetype that pushes the deck further towards being powerful. Due to the number of powerful Beasts that you can play on turn 5, includingand , you can quite often guarantee a powerful curve into your Warden on turn 6.
Menagerie Warden is a staple card in any type of Beast Druid deck. Whether it is an all out aggressive build, or a more midrange focused deck, Menagerie Warden is simply too powerful to leave out.
Menagerie Warden is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck