Table of Contents
Menagerie Warden is a Druid-only minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Menagerie Warden is a hugely powerful card for a Beast Druid archetype that pushes the deck further towards being powerful. Due to the number of powerful Beasts that you can play on turn 5, including Stranglethorn Tiger and Druid of the Claw, you can quite often guarantee a powerful curve into your Warden on turn 6.
2. Constructed Play
Menagerie Warden is a staple card in any type of Beast Druid deck. Whether it is an all out aggressive build, or a more midrange focused deck, Menagerie Warden is simply too powerful to leave out.
Menagerie Warden is a fairly poor card in Arena. Since drafting decks hoping for particular synergies is usually not a consistent strategy in Arena, this card offers poor value in terms of its stats. If you have an extremely Beast heavy draft, then you can choose to pick Menagerie Warden a little more highly.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists