Menagerie Warden — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Menagerie Warden is a Druid-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Menagerie Warden is a hugely powerful card for a Beast Druid archetype that pushes the deck further towards being powerful. Due to the number of powerful Beasts that you can play on turn 5, includingand , you can quite often guarantee a powerful curve into your Warden on turn 6.
Menagerie Warden is a staple card in any type of Beast Druid deck. Whether it is an all out aggressive build, or a more midrange focused deck, Menagerie Warden is simply too powerful to leave out.
Menagerie Warden is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List