Pilfered Power — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Pilfered Power is a Druid-only spell. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Pilfered Power has the potential to create a huge Mana advantage if you are able to use it with multiple minions on board. While the card can appear strong, decks that wish to gain Mana Crystals rarely play early minions, which makes this a niche card at best.
2. Constructed Play
Pilfered Power does not fit into any Constructed deck. Mana acceleration cards are usually played instead of early minions, which makes it hard for this card to gain any value.
In Arena, Pilfered Power is a very weak card. Using cards to gain Mana is usually avoided in Arena due to the lack of card draw, and the requirement to have minions in play adds inconsistency as well.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please