Predatory Instincts — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Predatory Instincts is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Predatory Instincts pairs targeted card draw with a strong buff effect. The strength of the card has a lot of variance and can be very powerful when drawing big Beasts, while being little more than a 4 Mana card draw with small Beasts.
In order to get good value out or Predatory Instincts, it should be used in decks that only use powerful Beasts to guarantee the card is effective. However, the card is currently not used in any high-level decks.
In Arena, Predatory Instincts is a terrible card. It is not possible to draft an Arena deck that exclusively uses powerful Beasts, resulting in the card seldom being more than a 4 Mana card draw.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck