Savagery — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Savagery is a Druid-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Savagery is one of the weakest cards in Hearthstone, its effect is just too specific and too niche to be worth including in your deck, and it requires a large amount of specific synergy with weak cards like Bite, or heavy Spell Damage boosts.
Savagery is an extremely weak card in Constructed. Although it does combine with Spell Damage, as well as your attack value, it requires too many specific synergies to be worth including.
Savagery is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List