Tending Tauren — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Tending Tauren is a Druid-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tending Tauren is a flexible card that has a similar effect to. Unlike other most other Druid board-wide buffs, it has the option to develop a reasonably-sized board instead, reducing the risk of using the card in your deck.
In Constructed, Tending Tauren is a solid card for decks that aim to flood the board like Token Druid.
In Arena, Tending Tauren is a reasonable card. As the ability to create a 3/4 and 2 2/2s for 6 Mana is completely reasonable, this card has little drawback while still having the potential for devastating plays with its +1/+1 buff if you manage to develop a wide board.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Pirate Rogue Deck
- Mech Paladin Deck