Tending Tauren — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Tending Tauren is a Druid-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tending Tauren is a flexible card that has a similar effect to. Unlike other most other Druid board-wide buffs, it has the option to develop a reasonably-sized board instead, reducing the risk of using the card in your deck.
In Constructed, Tending Tauren is a solid card for decks that aim to flood the board like Token Druid.
In Arena, Tending Tauren is a reasonable card. As the ability to create a 3/4 and 2 2/2s for 6 Mana is completely reasonable, this card has little drawback while still having the potential for devastating plays with its +1/+1 buff if you manage to develop a wide board.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior