Tending Tauren — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Tending Tauren is a Druid-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tending Tauren is a flexible card that has a similar effect to. Unlike other most other Druid board-wide buffs, it has the option to develop a reasonably-sized board instead, reducing the risk of using the card in your deck.
In Constructed, Tending Tauren is a solid card for decks that aim to flood the board like Token Druid.
In Arena, Tending Tauren is a reasonable card. As the ability to create a 3/4 and 2 2/2s for 6 Mana is completely reasonable, this card has little drawback while still having the potential for devastating plays with its +1/+1 buff if you manage to develop a wide board.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck