Tending Tauren — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Tending Tauren is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tending Tauren is a flexible card that has a similar effect to. Unlike other most other Druid board-wide buffs, it has the option to develop a reasonably-sized board instead, reducing the risk of using the card in your deck.
In Constructed, Tending Tauren is a solid card for decks that aim to flood the board like Token Druid.
In Arena, Tending Tauren is a reasonable card. As the ability to create a 3/4 and 2 2/2s for 6 Mana is completely reasonable, this card has little drawback while still having the potential for devastating plays with its +1/+1 buff if you manage to develop a wide board.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck