Tending Tauren — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Tending Tauren is a Druid-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tending Tauren is a flexible card that has a similar effect to. Unlike other most other Druid board-wide buffs, it has the option to develop a reasonably-sized board instead, reducing the risk of using the card in your deck.
In Constructed, Tending Tauren is a solid card for decks that aim to flood the board like Token Druid.
In Arena, Tending Tauren is a reasonable card. As the ability to create a 3/4 and 2 2/2s for 6 Mana is completely reasonable, this card has little drawback while still having the potential for devastating plays with its +1/+1 buff if you manage to develop a wide board.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck