Tree of Life — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Tree of Life is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tree of Life is one of the most unique cards introduced in the Goblins vs Gnomes set. It effectively resets the game, with both Heros starting again with 30 Health.
In Contructed, Tree of Life could perhaps be used in a late-game Control Druid as a counter to Aggro decks. If you are able to survive until turn 9 and then reset your Health to 30, your superior late-game power should be able to seal the game against their smaller minions.
Tree of Life is no longer available in Arena.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior