Tree of Life — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Tree of Life is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tree of Life is one of the most unique cards introduced in the Goblins vs Gnomes set. It effectively resets the game, with both Heros starting again with 30 Health.
In Contructed, Tree of Life could perhaps be used in a late-game Control Druid as a counter to Aggro decks. If you are able to survive until turn 9 and then reset your Health to 30, your superior late-game power should be able to seal the game against their smaller minions.
Tree of Life is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List