Treespeaker — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Treespeaker is a Druid-only minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Treespeaker is a niche card capable of creating huge boosts in tempo under the correct circumstance. It is very dependent on other cards to summon Treants for its Battlecry, such asand . Treant tokens have base stats of 2/2, so Treespeaker can be though of as giving them +3/+3 with transforming them into Ancients.
In Constructed, Treespeaker can see play in Token Druid decks that aim to flood the board with Treants.
In Arena, Treespeaker is a weak card. The random nature of Arena drafts makes it difficult to assemble consistent combos, leaving Treespeaker as a very weak 5 Mana 4/4 most of the time.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck