Tyrantus — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Tyrantus is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Tyrantus is a simple but powerful Legendary minion. At first glance it may seem underwhelming, but the range of Mana acceleration tools available to Druid means Tyrantus may be played as soon as turn 5 or 6, causing huge problems for opponents to remove without the use of targetable Spells.
2. Constructed Play
Tyrantus is generally considered far too slow for most Druid decks, however it is best suited to Ramp Druid decks that aim to gain Mana fast as as possible in order to take advantage of other powerful minions such as Ancient of War.
Tyrantus is a reasonable card in Arena. Since Arena relies heavily on minion trading, Tyrantus is almost guaranteed to provide great value once it is in play, however the huge Mana cost can often lead to it being a dead card before turn 10, greatly restricting your available plays.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild