Tyrantus — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Tyrantus is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tyrantus is a simple but powerful Legendary minion. At first glance it may seem underwhelming, but the range of Mana acceleration tools available to Druid means Tyrantus may be played as soon as turn 5 or 6, causing huge problems for opponents to remove without the use of targetable Spells.
Tyrantus is generally considered far too slow for most Druid decks, however it is best suited to Ramp Druid decks that aim to gain Mana fast as as possible in order to take advantage of other powerful minions such as.
Tyrantus is a reasonable card in Arena. Since Arena relies heavily on minion trading, Tyrantus is almost guaranteed to provide great value once it is in play, however the huge Mana cost can often lead to it being a dead card before turn 10, greatly restricting your available plays.
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Imp Zoo Warlock Deck
- Denathrius Ramp Druid Deck
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List