Tyrantus — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Tyrantus is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Tyrantus is a simple but powerful Legendary minion. At first glance it may seem underwhelming, but the range of Mana acceleration tools available to Druid means Tyrantus may be played as soon as turn 5 or 6, causing huge problems for opponents to remove without the use of targetable Spells.
2. Constructed Play
Tyrantus is generally considered far too slow for most Druid decks, however it is best suited to Ramp Druid decks that aim to gain Mana fast as as possible in order to take advantage of other powerful minions such as Ancient of War.
Tyrantus is a reasonable card in Arena. Since Arena relies heavily on minion trading, Tyrantus is almost guaranteed to provide great value once it is in play, however the huge Mana cost can often lead to it being a dead card before turn 10, greatly restricting your available plays.
4. Meta Decks with Tyrantus
Big Big Druid Deck 15 spells, 14 minions, 1 hero_card
|14,020||Feb 06 2019|
Jungle Giants Ramp Druid Quest Deck 15 spells, 15 minions
|14,540||Apr 11 2018|
- Rise of Shadows Card Reveal Schedule
- Roger and Reall Banned from Hearthstone Grandmasters
- Oblivitron & Lazul's Scheme Reveal: Rise of Shadows
- Swampqueen Hagatha Reveal: Rise of Shadows
- Togwaggle's Scheme: Rise of Shadows
- Peter Whalen: No New Hero Cards in Rise of Shadows
- Patch 13.4: Rise of Shadows Pre-Purchase & Game Improvements
- Rise of Shadows is the First Expansion of the Year of the Dragon
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- Rumble Run High Priest Thekal
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Pre-Order Question
- The Witchwood Monster Hunt
- Year of the Dragon Questions Questions
- Pack from outside the game