Tyrantus — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Tyrantus is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tyrantus is a simple but powerful Legendary minion. At first glance it may seem underwhelming, but the range of Mana acceleration tools available to Druid means Tyrantus may be played as soon as turn 5 or 6, causing huge problems for opponents to remove without the use of targetable Spells.
Tyrantus is generally considered far too slow for most Druid decks, however it is best suited to Ramp Druid decks that aim to gain Mana fast as as possible in order to take advantage of other powerful minions such as.
Tyrantus is a reasonable card in Arena. Since Arena relies heavily on minion trading, Tyrantus is almost guaranteed to provide great value once it is in play, however the huge Mana cost can often lead to it being a dead card before turn 10, greatly restricting your available plays.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List