Tyrantus — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Tyrantus is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tyrantus is a simple but powerful Legendary minion. At first glance it may seem underwhelming, but the range of Mana acceleration tools available to Druid means Tyrantus may be played as soon as turn 5 or 6, causing huge problems for opponents to remove without the use of targetable Spells.
Tyrantus is generally considered far too slow for most Druid decks, however it is best suited to Ramp Druid decks that aim to gain Mana fast as as possible in order to take advantage of other powerful minions such as Ancient of War.
Tyrantus is a reasonable card in Arena. Since Arena relies heavily on minion trading, Tyrantus is almost guaranteed to provide great value once it is in play, however the huge Mana cost can often lead to it being a dead card before turn 10, greatly restricting your available plays.
Decks with Tyrantus
Jungle Giants Ramp Druid Quest Deck 15 spells, 15 minions
|14,540||Apr 11 2018|
- Ranked Mode Overhaul Matchmaking FAQ
- The Best WarCraft Meme(s) of All Time
- Hearthstone 17.0 Update Hotfix Schedule
- Blizzard Sending Out Classic Burning Crusade Character Creation Surveys
- Diablo Community Manager Nevalistis Leaves Blizzard
- Free Decks for Returning Players Clarifications
- Ashes of Outland: 17.0 Patch Notes
- Save the Dates: What's Happening in Hearthstone Until Ashes of Outland Is Released
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Control Priest
- Galakrond Zoo Warlock
- Why am I losing?
- Dragon Hunter
- Reno Mage Deck - Galakrond's Awakening 2020 - PapaJason's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Jambre's Rank 4 Legend
- Battlegrounds Strategy