Verdant Longneck — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Verdant Longneck is a Druid-only minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Verdant Longneck is a highly flexible card with strong stats. By using the Adapt mechanic, it is an excellent choice both offensively and defensively and can be tailored to fit into almost any situation.
2. Constructed Play
Verdant Longneck is a strong choice for nearly every type of Druid deck due to its flexibility. In slower Druid decks, it can be Adapted to gain +3 Health or Divine Shield to contest the board. While in aggressive Druid decks, Windfury or Stealth Adaptations allow it to put pressure onto opponents.
Verdant Longneck is a fantastic card in Arena. Its strong stats and high flexibility means it can be played to great effect in almost any situation.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please