Verdant Longneck — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Verdant Longneck is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Verdant Longneck is a highly flexible card with strong stats. By using the Adapt mechanic, it is an excellent choice both offensively and defensively and can be tailored to fit into almost any situation.
Verdant Longneck is a strong choice for nearly every type of Druid deck due to its flexibility. In slower Druid decks, it can be Adapted to gain +3 Health or Divine Shield to contest the board. While in aggressive Druid decks, Windfury or Stealth Adaptations allow it to put pressure onto opponents.
Verdant Longneck is a fantastic card in Arena. Its strong stats and high flexibility means it can be played to great effect in almost any situation.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck