Verdant Longneck — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Verdant Longneck is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Verdant Longneck is a highly flexible card with strong stats. By using the Adapt mechanic, it is an excellent choice both offensively and defensively and can be tailored to fit into almost any situation.
Verdant Longneck is a strong choice for nearly every type of Druid deck due to its flexibility. In slower Druid decks, it can be Adapted to gain +3 Health or Divine Shield to contest the board. While in aggressive Druid decks, Windfury or Stealth Adaptations allow it to put pressure onto opponents.
Verdant Longneck is a fantastic card in Arena. Its strong stats and high flexibility means it can be played to great effect in almost any situation.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck