Verdant Longneck — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Verdant Longneck is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Verdant Longneck is a highly flexible card with strong stats. By using the Adapt mechanic, it is an excellent choice both offensively and defensively and can be tailored to fit into almost any situation.
Verdant Longneck is a strong choice for nearly every type of Druid deck due to its flexibility. In slower Druid decks, it can be Adapted to gain +3 Health or Divine Shield to contest the board. While in aggressive Druid decks, Windfury or Stealth Adaptations allow it to put pressure onto opponents.
Verdant Longneck is a fantastic card in Arena. Its strong stats and high flexibility means it can be played to great effect in almost any situation.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend