Verdant Longneck — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Verdant Longneck is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Verdant Longneck is a highly flexible card with strong stats. By using the Adapt mechanic, it is an excellent choice both offensively and defensively and can be tailored to fit into almost any situation.
Verdant Longneck is a strong choice for nearly every type of Druid deck due to its flexibility. In slower Druid decks, it can be Adapted to gain +3 Health or Divine Shield to contest the board. While in aggressive Druid decks, Windfury or Stealth Adaptations allow it to put pressure onto opponents.
Verdant Longneck is a fantastic card in Arena. Its strong stats and high flexibility means it can be played to great effect in almost any situation.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck