Virmen Sensei — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Virmen Sensei is a Druid-only minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Virmen Sensei is a strong minion that synergises with Beast Druid decks. It has the potential to provide a huge Tempo swing if there is a Beast in play for the Battlecry, but its weak stats make it a liability otherwise.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Virmen Sensei is a strong pick for Beast Druid decks. If you are able to play it on curve with a Beast on board, it can create powerful turns to overwhelm your opponent.
In Arena, Virmen Sensei is a fairly poor card. Although you are likely to get at least one Beast in your Arena deck, you will rarely be able to draft enough to make this card reliable. If you are able to get a large number of Beasts in your deck, especially early-game Beasts, you can pick this card more highly.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard