Wildwalker — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Wildwalker is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wildwalker is a further card to increase the benefit of playing Beast cards in a Druid deck. Tempo cards around turn 4 have proven extremely powerful, and can help to consolidate your early-game. However, you do need to be able to reliably have a Beast in play to target with the Battlecry, otherwise this minion is extremely poor in comparison to other possible 4-drops.
In Constructed, Wildwalker can be a key component of any Beast based Druid deck. If you are able to play it on curve, while buffing another Beast, it will create a lot of Tempo for you.
Wildwalker is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck