Wildwalker — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Wildwalker is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wildwalker is a further card to increase the benefit of playing Beast cards in a Druid deck. Tempo cards around turn 4 have proven extremely powerful, and can help to consolidate your early-game. However, you do need to be able to reliably have a Beast in play to target with the Battlecry, otherwise this minion is extremely poor in comparison to other possible 4-drops.
In Constructed, Wildwalker can be a key component of any Beast based Druid deck. If you are able to play it on curve, while buffing another Beast, it will create a lot of Tempo for you.
Wildwalker is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck