Wildwalker — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Wildwalker is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wildwalker is a further card to increase the benefit of playing Beast cards in a Druid deck. Tempo cards around turn 4 have proven extremely powerful, and can help to consolidate your early-game. However, you do need to be able to reliably have a Beast in play to target with the Battlecry, otherwise this minion is extremely poor in comparison to other possible 4-drops.
In Constructed, Wildwalker can be a key component of any Beast based Druid deck. If you are able to play it on curve, while buffing another Beast, it will create a lot of Tempo for you.
Wildwalker is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge