Table of Contents
Wildwalker is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Wildwalker is a further card to increase the benefit of playing Beast cards in a Druid deck. Tempo cards around turn 4 have proven extremely powerful, and can help to consolidate your early-game. However, you do need to be able to reliably have a Beast in play to target with the Battlecry, otherwise this minion is extremely poor in comparison to other possible 4-drops.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Wildwalker can be a key component of any Beast based Druid deck. If you are able to play it on curve, while buffing another Beast, it will create a lot of Tempo for you.
Wildwalker is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists