Wildwalker — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Wildwalker is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Wildwalker is a further card to increase the benefit of playing Beast cards in a Druid deck. Tempo cards around turn 4 have proven extremely powerful, and can help to consolidate your early-game. However, you do need to be able to reliably have a Beast in play to target with the Battlecry, otherwise this minion is extremely poor in comparison to other possible 4-drops.
In Constructed, Wildwalker can be a key component of any Beast based Druid deck. If you are able to play it on curve, while buffing another Beast, it will create a lot of Tempo for you.
Wildwalker is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck