Witching Hour — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Witching Hour is a Druid-only spell. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Witching Hour's ability to bring back a random beast is a powerful one if the pool of potential resurrects only includes large minions. The downside is that this takes time, and if Witching Hour is in your hand before any minions have died, it will be taking up space that could be used on a more immediate resource.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, Witching Hour really shines. As you have control over which beasts are in your deck, you can play a deck with difficult-to-remove minions and then bring them back into play so they have to be dealt with again. Due to Witching Hour only costing 3 Mana, this allows for a big swing turn.
Witching Hour is generally not a very good card in Arena. It should be noted though, that this is highly dependent on the beasts in your draft. If you have multiple strong beasts, it can be picked a lot higher.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild