Witching Hour — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Witching Hour is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Witching Hour's ability to bring back a random beast is a powerful one if the pool of potential resurrects only includes large minions. The downside is that this takes time, and if Witching Hour is in your hand before any minions have died, it will be taking up space that could be used on a more immediate resource.
In Constructed play, Witching Hour really shines. As you have control over which beasts are in your deck, you can play a deck with difficult-to-remove minions and then bring them back into play so they have to be dealt with again. Due to Witching Hour only costing 3 Mana, this allows for a big swing turn.
Witching Hour is generally not a very good card in Arena. It should be noted though, that this is highly dependent on the beasts in your draft. If you have multiple strong beasts, it can be picked a lot higher.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck