Witching Hour — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Witching Hour is a Druid-only spell. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Witching Hour's ability to bring back a random beast is a powerful one if the pool of potential resurrects only includes large minions. The downside is that this takes time, and if Witching Hour is in your hand before any minions have died, it will be taking up space that could be used on a more immediate resource.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, Witching Hour really shines. As you have control over which beasts are in your deck, you can play a deck with difficult-to-remove minions and then bring them back into play so they have to be dealt with again. Due to Witching Hour only costing 3 Mana, this allows for a big swing turn.
Witching Hour is generally not a very good card in Arena. It should be noted though, that this is highly dependent on the beasts in your draft. If you have multiple strong beasts, it can be picked a lot higher.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior