Don Han'Cho — Hunter, Paladin, Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Don Han'Cho is a Hunter/Paladin/Warrior-only minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Don Han'Cho is the Legendary minion for the Grimy Goons and is a good card overall. Although the card may not seem too flashy, it represent 10/11 stats for 7 Mana, which is incredibly strong.
2. Constructed Play
Don Han'Cho is a solid minion and can help smooth out the Mana curve of any deck looking for a solid 7-cost minion.
In Arena, Don Han'Cho is a good card. Although the card is rather unspectacular, the Tempo gain from the huge amount of stats it provides should not be underestimated.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard