Grimestreet Smuggler — Hunter, Paladin, Warrior Card
Table of Contents
Grimestreet Smuggler is a Hunter/Paladin/Warrior-only minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Grimestreet Smuggler is a reasonable card. After taking the Battlecry into consideration, a total of 3/5 stats for 3 Mana may seem great, however the random nature of the buff and the fact the stats are not on the board immediately greatly devalues the effect.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Grimestreet Smuggler is pretty average. The overall stats are not amazing and with plenty of better buff options to choose from, it is unlikely to see play in high level decks.
In Arena, Grimestreet Smuggler is a good card that can usually trade evenly and provide Tempo for future turns.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard