Table of Contents
Grimestreet Smuggler is a Hunter/Paladin/Warrior-only minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Grimestreet Smuggler is a reasonable card. After taking the Battlecry into consideration, a total of 3/5 stats for 3 Mana may seem great, however the random nature of the buff and the fact the stats are not on the board immediately greatly devalues the effect.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Grimestreet Smuggler is pretty average. The overall stats are not amazing and with plenty of better buff options to choose from, it is unlikely to see play in high level decks.
In Arena, Grimestreet Smuggler is a good card that can usually trade evenly and provide Tempo for future turns.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper