Arcane Shot — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Arcane Shot is a Hunter-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arcane Shot is a flexible card that can efficiently take care of a small minion in the early-game, or be used for burst damage in the late-game.
Arcane Shot is rarely seen in Constructed, with most decks favouring Candleshot as an early removal option due the flexibility of being able to use it over multiple turns.
Arcane Shot is a useful card in Arena. Many commonly picked early-game minions in Arena are 3/2 for 2 Mana, meaning Arcane Shot can efficiently deal with them and create a small Tempo advantage.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
RECENT FORUM POSTS
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck
POPULAR FORUM THREADSVISIT FORUMS