Table of Contents
Arcane Shot is a Hunter-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 32 and 34 with Hunter. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Arcane Shot is a flexible card that can efficiently take care of a small minion in the early-game, or be used for burst damage in the late-game.
2. Constructed Play
Arcane Shot is rarely seen in Constructed, with most decks favouring Quick Shot as an early removal option due to the extra damage and potential card draw it provides.
Arcane Shot is a useful card in Arena. Many commonly picked early-game minions in Arena are 3/2 for 2 Mana, meaning Arcane Shot can efficiently deal with them and create a small Tempo advantage.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists