Arcane Shot — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Arcane Shot is a Hunter-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arcane Shot is a flexible card that can efficiently take care of a small minion in the early-game, or be used for burst damage in the late-game.
Arcane Shot is rarely seen in Constructed, with most decks favouring Candleshot as an early removal option due the flexibility of being able to use it over multiple turns.
Arcane Shot is a useful card in Arena. Many commonly picked early-game minions in Arena are 3/2 for 2 Mana, meaning Arcane Shot can efficiently deal with them and create a small Tempo advantage.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens