Arcane Shot — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Arcane Shot is a Hunter-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arcane Shot is a flexible card that can efficiently take care of a small minion in the early-game, or be used for burst damage in the late-game.
Arcane Shot is rarely seen in Constructed, with most decks favouring Candleshot as an early removal option due the flexibility of being able to use it over multiple turns.
Arcane Shot is a useful card in Arena. Many commonly picked early-game minions in Arena are 3/2 for 2 Mana, meaning Arcane Shot can efficiently deal with them and create a small Tempo advantage.
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens