Arcane Shot — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Arcane Shot is a Hunter-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arcane Shot is a flexible card that can efficiently take care of a small minion in the early-game, or be used for burst damage in the late-game.
Arcane Shot is rarely seen in Constructed, with most decks favouringas an early removal option due the flexibility of being able to use it over multiple turns.
Arcane Shot is a useful card in Arena. Many commonly picked early-game minions in Arena are 3/2 for 2 Mana, meaning Arcane Shot can efficiently deal with them and create a small Tempo advantage.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck