Baited Arrow — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Baited Arrow is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Baited Arrow is a solid removal tool that comes with a strong minion attached. Due to the Overkill mechanic, the card can be thought of as a 5/5 minion that deals 2 damage with its Battlecry. However, in more desperate situations, it can be used for the full 3 damage to remove a big threat or as direct damage against opponents.
In Constructed, Baited Arrow is a solid choice that can fit into any Hunter decks. However, it most commonly sees play in spell-based Hunter decks due to the minion that the card also summons.
In Arena, Baited Arrow is a good card. The dual functionality of being removal while also generating a minion greatly helps generate card advantage against opponents.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter