Baited Arrow — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Baited Arrow is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Baited Arrow is a solid removal tool that comes with a strong minion attached. Due to the Overkill mechanic, the card can be thought of as a 5/5 minion that deals 2 damage with its Battlecry. However, in more desperate situations, it can be used for the full 3 damage to remove a big threat or as direct damage against opponents.
In Constructed, Baited Arrow is a solid choice that can fit into any Hunter decks. However, it most commonly sees play in spell-based Hunter decks due to the minion that the card also summons.
In Arena, Baited Arrow is a good card. The dual functionality of being removal while also generating a minion greatly helps generate card advantage against opponents.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List