Baited Arrow — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Baited Arrow is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Baited Arrow is a solid removal tool that comes with a strong minion attached. Due to the Overkill mechanic, the card can be thought of as a 5/5 minion that deals 2 damage with its Battlecry. However, in more desperate situations, it can be used for the full 3 damage to remove a big threat or as direct damage against opponents.
In Constructed, Baited Arrow is a solid choice that can fit into any Hunter decks. However, it most commonly sees play in spell-based Hunter decks due to the minion that the card also summons.
In Arena, Baited Arrow is a good card. The dual functionality of being removal while also generating a minion greatly helps generate card advantage against opponents.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards