Bear Trap — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Bear Trap is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bear Trap is a Secret that functions similarly to, summoning the same number of stats into play. It further increases the guessing game between the various effects of the Hunter Secrets. It should be noted that the 3/3 Taunt is summoned after the attack, and does not block the attack from going through.
In Constructed, Bear Trap can be quite powerful in any Tempo based Hunter deck. It can also be used as an insurance card against very aggressive decks if you are playing a slower, or Midrange Hunter deck.
Bear Trap is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens