Bear Trap — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Bear Trap is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Bear Trap is a Secret that functions similarly to Snake Trap, summoning the same number of stats into play. It further increases the guessing game between the various effects of the Hunter Secrets. It should be noted that the 3/3 Taunt is summoned after the attack, and does not block the attack from going through.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Bear Trap can be quite powerful in any Tempo based Hunter deck. It can also be used as an insurance card against very aggressive decks if you are playing a slower, or Midrange Hunter deck.
Bear Trap is no longer available in Arena.
4. Wild Decks with Bear Trap
Wild Secret Hunter Deck 2 weapons, 19 spells, 8 minions, 1 hero_card
|6,540||Feb 07 2019|
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Peter Whalen and Dean Ayala Show Early Versions of Rastakhan's Rumble Cards
- February 2019 Ranked Play Season: Pizza Stone Card Back
- Iksar on the February 5 Card Nerfs
- Five Cards to Be Nerfed on February 5
- Lunar New Year Begins on February 5 in Hearthstone
- February Ranked Play Update: Adjustments to Star Values Per Rank
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #34
- Tavern Brawl
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Arena Druid Tier Lists
- The Lich King
- unusual ?
- Deathbringer Saurfang
- Crafting Rules?
- Is the game dying?