Bear Trap — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Bear Trap is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bear Trap is a Secret that functions similarly to Snake Trap, summoning the same number of stats into play. It further increases the guessing game between the various effects of the Hunter Secrets. It should be noted that the 3/3 Taunt is summoned after the attack, and does not block the attack from going through.
In Constructed, Bear Trap can be quite powerful in any Tempo based Hunter deck. It can also be used as an insurance card against very aggressive decks if you are playing a slower, or Midrange Hunter deck.
Bear Trap is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Bear Trap
The Lich King Cheap Hunter Deck 15 spells, 15 minions
|1,640||Aug 28 2017|
The Lich King Hunter Deck 2 weapons, 24 spells, 3 minions, 1 hero card
|7,080||Aug 25 2017|
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- Diablo 2 Gameplay AI Upscaled to 4K, 60 FPS
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- What does -1/-1 do on a card?
- Lady Vashj
- Totem Shaman
- Supremus Challenge
- Guardian Animals Druid
- Malygos Quest Warlock
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Having a second Gara pet