Bear Trap — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Bear Trap is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bear Trap is a Secret that functions similarly to, summoning the same number of stats into play. It further increases the guessing game between the various effects of the Hunter Secrets. It should be noted that the 3/3 Taunt is summoned after the attack, and does not block the attack from going through.
In Constructed, Bear Trap can be quite powerful in any Tempo based Hunter deck. It can also be used as an insurance card against very aggressive decks if you are playing a slower, or Midrange Hunter deck.
Bear Trap is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List