Bear Trap — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Bear Trap is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bear Trap is a Secret that functions similarly to, summoning the same number of stats into play. It further increases the guessing game between the various effects of the Hunter Secrets. It should be noted that the 3/3 Taunt is summoned after the attack, and does not block the attack from going through.
In Constructed, Bear Trap can be quite powerful in any Tempo based Hunter deck. It can also be used as an insurance card against very aggressive decks if you are playing a slower, or Midrange Hunter deck.
Bear Trap is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List