Core Rager — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Core Rager is a Hunter-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Core Rager is a card that contains a new effect introduced in the Blackrock Mountain expansion, namely a modifier based on having an empty hand. Although the base stats of the card are quite weak, it does become an extremely undercosted minion if you are able to activate the Battlecry.
Core Rager in constructed is a weak card. By necessity, you will look to play it in a low curve, agressive Hunter deck that burns through its cards quickly, but in a deck such as this, you would favour minions with Charge over slower minions like Core Rager.
Core Rager is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck