Core Rager — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Core Rager is a Hunter-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Core Rager is a card that contains a new effect introduced in the Blackrock Mountain expansion, namely a modifier based on having an empty hand. Although the base stats of the card are quite weak, it does become an extremely undercosted minion if you are able to activate the Battlecry.
Core Rager in constructed is a weak card. By necessity, you will look to play it in a low curve, agressive Hunter deck that burns through its cards quickly, but in a deck such as this, you would favour minions with Charge over slower minions like Core Rager.
Core Rager is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards