Core Rager — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Core Rager is a Hunter-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Core Rager is a card that contains a new effect introduced in the Blackrock Mountain expansion, namely a modifier based on having an empty hand. Although the base stats of the card are quite weak, it does become an extremely undercosted minion if you are able to activate the Battlecry.
Core Rager in constructed is a weak card. By necessity, you will look to play it in a low curve, agressive Hunter deck that burns through its cards quickly, but in a deck such as this, you would favour minions with Charge over slower minions like Core Rager.
Core Rager is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List