Core Rager — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Core Rager is a Hunter-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Core Rager is a card that contains a new effect introduced in the Blackrock Mountain expansion, namely a modifier based on having an empty hand. Although the base stats of the card are quite weak, it does become an extremely undercosted minion if you are able to activate the Battlecry.
Core Rager in constructed is a weak card. By necessity, you will look to play it in a low curve, agressive Hunter deck that burns through its cards quickly, but in a deck such as this, you would favour minions with Charge over slower minions like Core Rager.
Core Rager is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck