Table of Contents
Core Rager is a Hunter-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Core Rager is a card that contains a new effect introduced in the Blackrock Mountain expansion, namely a modifier based on having an empty hand. Although the base stats of the card are quite weak, it does become an extremely undercosted minion if you are able to activate the Battlecry.
2. Constructed Play
Core Rager in constructed is a weak card. By necessity, you will look to play it in a low curve, agressive Hunter deck that burns through its cards quickly, but in a deck such as this, you would favour minions with Charge over slower minions like Core Rager.
Core Rager is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists