Dire Frenzy — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Dire Frenzy is a Hunter-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dire Frenzy is a slow Hunter spell that invests heavily into the late game. While +3/+3 for 4 Mana is quite weak, the additional Shuffle effect of the card provides a total bonus of +12/+12 over the course of the game if all additional cards are drawn.
In Constructed, Dire Frenzy does not fit directly into any deck. However, it is most suited to Hunter decks that use a large number of cheap minions such as Quest Hunter.
In Arena, Dire Frenzy is a poor card. The initial boost in stats is very poor and it is very rare for Arena games to go long enough to benefit from any cards shuffled into the deck.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike