Dire Frenzy — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Dire Frenzy is a Hunter-only spell. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Dire Frenzy is a slow Hunter spell that invests heavily into the late game. While +3/+3 for 4 Mana is quite weak, the additional Shuffle effect of the card provides a total bonus of +12/+12 over the course of the game if all additional cards are drawn.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Dire Frenzy does not fit directly into any deck. However, it is most suited to Hunter decks that use a large number of cheap minions such as Quest Hunter.
In Arena, Dire Frenzy is a poor card. The initial boost in stats is very poor and it is very rare for Arena games to go long enough to benefit from any cards shuffled into the deck.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild