Dire Frenzy — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Dire Frenzy is a Hunter-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dire Frenzy is a slow Hunter spell that invests heavily into the late game. While +3/+3 for 4 Mana is quite weak, the additional Shuffle effect of the card provides a total bonus of +12/+12 over the course of the game if all additional cards are drawn.
In Constructed, Dire Frenzy does not fit directly into any deck. However, it is most suited to Hunter decks that use a large number of cheap minions such as Quest Hunter.
In Arena, Dire Frenzy is a poor card. The initial boost in stats is very poor and it is very rare for Arena games to go long enough to benefit from any cards shuffled into the deck.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List