Dire Frenzy — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Dire Frenzy is a Hunter-only spell. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Dire Frenzy is a slow Hunter spell that invests heavily into the late game. While +3/+3 for 4 Mana is quite weak, the additional Shuffle effect of the card provides a total bonus of +12/+12 over the course of the game if all additional cards are drawn.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Dire Frenzy does not fit directly into any deck. However, it is most suited to Hunter decks that use a large number of cheap minions such as Quest Hunter.
In Arena, Dire Frenzy is a poor card. The initial boost in stats is very poor and it is very rare for Arena games to go long enough to benefit from any cards shuffled into the deck.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: A Witchy Recipe
- Shudderwock Animation Speed & Battlecry Cap to Be Fixed Soon
- Ben Brode Leaves Blizzard
- Hearthside Chat: Monster Hunt
- Blizzard Balance Gifting Now Available
- Ben Brode Answers Unsolved Hearthstone Mysteries
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #14
- What's the Move #21 - Azari Incoming!
- Primalfin totem vs Baku Paladin
- Dungeon Runs
- Competitive Concedestone
- Mad Magician
- Hearthstone Shaman Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Basic Warrior Deck
- Spiteful Druid Archetype
- The art of free to play