Dire Frenzy — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Dire Frenzy is a Hunter-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dire Frenzy is a slow Hunter spell that invests heavily into the late game. While +3/+3 for 4 Mana is quite weak, the additional Shuffle effect of the card provides a total bonus of +12/+12 over the course of the game if all additional cards are drawn.
In Constructed, Dire Frenzy does not fit directly into any deck. However, it is most suited to Hunter decks that use a large number of cheap minions such as Quest Hunter.
In Arena, Dire Frenzy is a poor card. The initial boost in stats is very poor and it is very rare for Arena games to go long enough to benefit from any cards shuffled into the deck.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck