Duskhaven Hunter — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Duskhaven Hunter is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Duskhaven Hunter adds an interesting dimension to Hunter decks. A 5/2 minion with Stealth for 3 Mana is a very aggressive card. It will usually be a 2/5 on Turn 3, although can be coined out as a 5/2 if it is in your starting hand. The option to switch to a more defensive card in some situations makes it a versatile card, but with the awkward downside of having to wait until the correct turn to play it.
Although a card with great stats, Duskhaven Hunter does not have great synergy with other Hunter cards. The difficulty of playing it consistently as the shape you want it to be on curve means that there are usually better options that fit your specific deck.
The stats and versatility of Duskhaven Hunter make it a playable card in Arena. Although it will not always be the shape you require on curve, you will usually be able to find a spot to play it alongside another minion, and the Stealth ensures that you will often be able to use it for whichever purpose you wanted it for.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck