Duskhaven Hunter — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Duskhaven Hunter is a Hunter-only minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Duskhaven Hunter adds an interesting dimension to Hunter decks. A 5/2 minion with Stealth for 3 Mana is a very aggressive card. It will usually be a 2/5 on Turn 3, although can be coined out as a 5/2 if it is in your starting hand. The option to switch to a more defensive card in some situations makes it a versatile card, but with the awkward downside of having to wait until the correct turn to play it.
2. Constructed Play
Although a card with great stats, Duskhaven Hunter does not have great synergy with other Hunter cards. The difficulty of playing it consistently as the shape you want it to be on curve means that there are usually better options that fit your specific deck.
The stats and versatility of Duskhaven Hunter make it a playable card in Arena. Although it will not always be the shape you require on curve, you will usually be able to find a spot to play it alongside another minion, and the Stealth ensures that you will often be able to use it for whichever purpose you wanted it for.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior