Eaglehorn Bow — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Eaglehorn Bow is a Hunter-only weapon. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Eaglehorn Bow is a great weapon for Hunter, as it is just the right size to keep most early-game minions off the opposing board and clear the way for the Hunter's own minions to begin dealing damage. The ability can make the Bow tricky to play, in that if you use up your first Durability charge in a deck that contains Secrets, you will often not want to attack again until you have gained a new charge from the ability. With that in mind, you should be careful how you use the first charge in a Secret-heavy deck.
In Constructed play, Eaglehorn Bow goes into almost all Hunter decks. Even though it is tempting to load your deck up with Secret cards to power the Bow, the Bow is powerful enough on its own to be put into decks without Secrets too. The versatility of being able to kill opposing minions, or to start damaging the opponent directly is strong no matter what the aim of the archetype you are playing.
Even without any Secret synergy, Eaglehorn Bow is still a very strong card in Arena. It will usually be able to kill two opposing minions early in the game, and this can give your own minions the ability to make strong value trades, or to start to chip away freely at the opposing Health total.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck