Eaglehorn Bow — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Eaglehorn Bow is a Hunter-only weapon. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Eaglehorn Bow is a great weapon for Hunter, as it is just the right size to keep most early-game minions off the opposing board and clear the way for the Hunter's own minions to begin dealing damage. The ability can make the Bow tricky to play, in that if you use up your first Durability charge in a deck that contains Secrets, you will often not want to attack again until you have gained a new charge from the ability. With that in mind, you should be careful how you use the first charge in a Secret-heavy deck.
In Constructed play, Eaglehorn Bow goes into almost all Hunter decks. Even though it is tempting to load your deck up with Secret cards to power the Bow, the Bow is powerful enough on its own to be put into decks without Secrets too. The versatility of being able to kill opposing minions, or to start damaging the opponent directly is strong no matter what the aim of the archetype you are playing.
Even without any Secret synergy, Eaglehorn Bow is still a very strong card in Arena. It will usually be able to kill two opposing minions early in the game, and this can give your own minions the ability to make strong value trades, or to start to chip away freely at the opposing Health total.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List