Eaglehorn Bow — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Eaglehorn Bow is a Hunter-only weapon. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Eaglehorn Bow is a great weapon for Hunter, as it is just the right size to keep most early-game minions off the opposing board and clear the way for the Hunter's own minions to begin dealing damage. The ability can make the Bow tricky to play, in that if you use up your first Durability charge in a deck that contains Secrets, you will often not want to attack again until you have gained a new charge from the ability. With that in mind, you should be careful how you use the first charge in a Secret-heavy deck.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, Eaglehorn Bow goes into almost all Hunter decks. Even though it is tempting to load your deck up with Secret cards to power the Bow, the Bow is powerful enough on its own to be put into decks without Secrets too. The versatility of being able to kill opposing minions, or to start damaging the opponent directly is strong no matter what the aim of the archetype you are playing.
Even without any Secret synergy, Eaglehorn Bow is still a very strong card in Arena. It will usually be able to kill two opposing minions early in the game, and this can give your own minions the ability to make strong value trades, or to start to chip away freely at the opposing Health total.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Bragi's Rank #1 Legend Phantom Spell Hunter Deck
- Reynad Face Hunter Deck
- Spellstone Secret Hunter Deck
- Lorinda Spell Hunter Deck
- Midrange Hunter Deck
- Sentavian's Rank #13 Legend Secret Hunter Deck
- The Lich King Hunter Deck
- Professor Putricide Cheap Hunter Deck
- JAB Control Hunter Deck
- Dog N'Zoth Hunter Deck
- Kranich Secret Hunter Deck
- Wild Midrange Hunter Deck
- Wild Hybrid Secret Hunter Deck
- Wild Pirate Face Secret Hunter Deck
- Wild Face Secret Hunter Deck
- Midrange Secret Hunter Deck
- Face Hunter Deck
- Token Midrange Hunter Deck
- Midrange Beast Hunter Deck
- Cheap Hunter Standard Deck
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard Un'Goro Deck
- Cheap Rend Blackhand Hunter Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Low-budget Ragnaros/Executus Hunter Deck (Heroic Mode)
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard