Exploding Bloatbat — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Exploding Bloatbat is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Exploding Bloatbat is a weak minion with a very strong AoE effect. Although the AoE effect is strong, it is attached to the Deathrattle effect of a minion which allows opponents to preemptively manipulate the board so that they take the least possible damage from the effect. Additionally, as it is best when played when an opponent already has many minions on board, it can be too slow as each minion gains an additional turn to inflict significant damage.
In Constructed, Exploding Bloatbat does not fit directly into any existing Hunter deck. As Hunter is naturally a very proactive class, AoE effects are generally not required as the board should already be under control. However, if Hunter successfully becomes a Control class, Exploding Bloatbat is a very reasonable choice.
In Arena, Exploding Bloatbat is a good card. AoE and removal cards of any cards are highly desirable in Arena. Although this is unlikely to get huge value due to the delay on the Deathrattle effect, it still forces inefficient plays out of opponents and carries minimal risk as the Deathrattle only damages enemy minions.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter