Exploding Bloatbat — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Exploding Bloatbat is a Hunter-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Exploding Bloatbat is a weak minion with a very strong AoE effect. Although the AoE effect is strong, it is attached to the Deathrattle effect of a minion which allows opponents to preemptively manipulate the board so that they take the least possible damage from the effect. Additionally, as it is best when played when an opponent already has many minions on board, it can be too slow as each minion gains an additional turn to inflict significant damage.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Exploding Bloatbat does not fit directly into any existing Hunter deck. As Hunter is naturally a very proactive class, AoE effects are generally not required as the board should already be under control. However, if Hunter successfully becomes a Control class, Exploding Bloatbat is a very reasonable choice.
In Arena, Exploding Bloatbat is a good card. AoE and removal cards of any cards are highly desirable in Arena. Although this is unlikely to get huge value due to the delay on the Deathrattle effect, it still forces inefficient plays out of opponents and carries minimal risk as the Deathrattle only damages enemy minions.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild