Exploding Bloatbat — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Exploding Bloatbat is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Exploding Bloatbat is a weak minion with a very strong AoE effect. Although the AoE effect is strong, it is attached to the Deathrattle effect of a minion which allows opponents to preemptively manipulate the board so that they take the least possible damage from the effect. Additionally, as it is best when played when an opponent already has many minions on board, it can be too slow as each minion gains an additional turn to inflict significant damage.
In Constructed, Exploding Bloatbat does not fit directly into any existing Hunter deck. As Hunter is naturally a very proactive class, AoE effects are generally not required as the board should already be under control. However, if Hunter successfully becomes a Control class, Exploding Bloatbat is a very reasonable choice.
In Arena, Exploding Bloatbat is a good card. AoE and removal cards of any cards are highly desirable in Arena. Although this is unlikely to get huge value due to the delay on the Deathrattle effect, it still forces inefficient plays out of opponents and carries minimal risk as the Deathrattle only damages enemy minions.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike