Explorer's Hat — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Explorer's Hat is a Hunter-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Explorer's Hat is a potentially powerful effect due to its infinite nature. However, it is a very slow card, and most Hunter decks are focused on high-impact, high-tempo plays.
Explorer's Hat can be used in a slower Midrange or Control Hunter deck to provide some long term value over the course of the game. It also synergises excellently with Feign Death. However, these strategies are too slow to fit with the general game plan of most Hunter decks in the Constructed meta.
Explorer's Hat is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck