Explorer's Hat — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Explorer's Hat is a Hunter-only spell. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Explorer's Hat is a potentially powerful effect due to its infinite nature. However, it is a very slow card, and most Hunter decks are focused on high-impact, high-tempo plays.
Explorer's Hat can be used in a slower Midrange or Control Hunter deck to provide some long term value over the course of the game. It also synergises excellently with Feign Death. However, these strategies are too slow to fit with the general game plan of most Hunter decks in the Constructed meta.
Explorer's Hat is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike