Gahz'rilla — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Gahz'rilla is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gahz'rilla is an extremely imposing minion. Although it is slow in terms of the lack of immediate effect it has for 7 Mana, if your opponent is unable to remove it directly with a card like, it can grow to be enormous.
In Constructed, Gahz'rilla is best used as a finisher in a Control or Midrange Beast Hunter deck. You will hope to drain your opponent's removal on your other imposing Beasts such as, clearing the way for Gahz'rilla to dominate the board.
Gahz'rilla is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck