Table of Contents
Gahz'rilla is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Gahz'rilla is an extremely imposing minion. Although it is slow in terms of the lack of immediate effect it has for 7 Mana, if your opponent is unable to remove it directly with a card like Hex, it can grow to be enormous.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Gahz'rilla is best used as a finisher in a Control or Midrange Beast Hunter deck. You will hope to drain your opponent's removal on your other imposing Beasts such as Savannah Highmane, clearing the way for Gahz'rilla to dominate the board.
Gahz'rilla is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists