Gahz'rilla — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Gahz'rilla is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gahz'rilla is an extremely imposing minion. Although it is slow in terms of the lack of immediate effect it has for 7 Mana, if your opponent is unable to remove it directly with a card like, it can grow to be enormous.
In Constructed, Gahz'rilla is best used as a finisher in a Control or Midrange Beast Hunter deck. You will hope to drain your opponent's removal on your other imposing Beasts such as, clearing the way for Gahz'rilla to dominate the board.
Gahz'rilla is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter