Gahz'rilla — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Gahz'rilla is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gahz'rilla is an extremely imposing minion. Although it is slow in terms of the lack of immediate effect it has for 7 Mana, if your opponent is unable to remove it directly with a card like Hex, it can grow to be enormous.
In Constructed, Gahz'rilla is best used as a finisher in a Control or Midrange Beast Hunter deck. You will hope to drain your opponent's removal on your other imposing Beasts such as Savannah Highmane, clearing the way for Gahz'rilla to dominate the board.
Gahz'rilla is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Gahz'rilla
Low-budget Ragnaros/Executus Hunter Deck (Heroic Mode) 2 weapons, 12 spells, 16 minions
|4,960||Apr 10 2015|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge