Gahz'rilla — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Gahz'rilla is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gahz'rilla is an extremely imposing minion. Although it is slow in terms of the lack of immediate effect it has for 7 Mana, if your opponent is unable to remove it directly with a card like Hex, it can grow to be enormous.
In Constructed, Gahz'rilla is best used as a finisher in a Control or Midrange Beast Hunter deck. You will hope to drain your opponent's removal on your other imposing Beasts such as Savannah Highmane, clearing the way for Gahz'rilla to dominate the board.
Gahz'rilla is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck