Gladiator's Longbow — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Gladiator's Longbow is a Hunter-only weapon. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gladiator's Longbow is a very flexible card. Representing 10 points of damage to your opponent for 7 Mana over 2 turns, or helping you to remove 2 large minions from the board without taking any damage. Despite this, its high Mana cost makes it very slow and most Hunter decks aim to function too quickly for this card to make an impact.
Gladiator's Longbow does not fit well into the common Aggro or Midrange Hunter decks due to how slow and expensive it is. However, in a Control Hunter deck that is naturally slower, it can offer much better value.
Gladiator's Longbow is an amazing pick with high impact on the board, as its instant 5 damage can serve as a finisher or help you take out 2 5-health minions with no damage to your hero.
Decks with Gladiator's Longbow
Professor Putricide Cheap Hunter Deck 4 weapons, 20 spells, 6 minions
|3,080||Aug 17 2017|
- Diablo 2 Gameplay AI Upscaled to 4K, 60 FPS
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Dragon Paladin
- Kael'thas Sunstrider
- Lady Vashj
- Big Mage - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List