Gladiator's Longbow — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Gladiator's Longbow is a Hunter-only weapon. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gladiator's Longbow is a very flexible card. Representing 10 points of damage to your opponent for 7 Mana over 2 turns, or helping you to remove 2 large minions from the board without taking any damage. Despite this, its high Mana cost makes it very slow and most Hunter decks aim to function too quickly for this card to make an impact.
Gladiator's Longbow does not fit well into the common Aggro or Midrange Hunter decks due to how slow and expensive it is. However, in a Control Hunter deck that is naturally slower, it can offer much better value.
Gladiator's Longbow is an amazing pick with high impact on the board, as its instant 5 damage can serve as a finisher or help you take out 2 5-health minions with no damage to your hero.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens