Table of Contents
Gladiator's Longbow is a Hunter-only weapon. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Gladiator's Longbow is a very flexible card. Representing 10 points of damage to your opponent for 7 Mana over 2 turns, or helping you to remove 2 large minions from the board without taking any damage. Despite this, its high Mana cost makes it very slow and most Hunter decks aim to function too quickly for this card to make an impact.
2. Constructed Play
Gladiator's Longbow does not fit well into the common Aggro or Midrange Hunter decks due to how slow and expensive it is. However, in a Control Hunter deck that is naturally slower, it can offer much better value.
Gladiator's Longbow is an amazing pick with high impact on the board, as its instant 5 damage can serve as a finisher or help you take out 2 5-health minions with no damage to your hero.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists