Gladiator's Longbow — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Gladiator's Longbow is a Hunter-only weapon. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gladiator's Longbow is a very flexible card. Representing 10 points of damage to your opponent for 7 Mana over 2 turns, or helping you to remove 2 large minions from the board without taking any damage. Despite this, its high Mana cost makes it very slow and most Hunter decks aim to function too quickly for this card to make an impact.
Gladiator's Longbow does not fit well into the common Aggro or Midrange Hunter decks due to how slow and expensive it is. However, in a Control Hunter deck that is naturally slower, it can offer much better value.
Gladiator's Longbow is an amazing pick with high impact on the board, as its instant 5 damage can serve as a finisher or help you take out 2 5-health minions with no damage to your hero.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck