Gladiator's Longbow — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Gladiator's Longbow is a Hunter-only weapon. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gladiator's Longbow is a very flexible card. Representing 10 points of damage to your opponent for 7 Mana over 2 turns, or helping you to remove 2 large minions from the board without taking any damage. Despite this, its high Mana cost makes it very slow and most Hunter decks aim to function too quickly for this card to make an impact.
Gladiator's Longbow does not fit well into the common Aggro or Midrange Hunter decks due to how slow and expensive it is. However, in a Control Hunter deck that is naturally slower, it can offer much better value.
Gladiator's Longbow is an amazing pick with high impact on the board, as its instant 5 damage can serve as a finisher or help you take out 2 5-health minions with no damage to your hero.
Decks with Gladiator's Longbow
Professor Putricide Cheap Hunter Deck 4 weapons, 20 spells, 6 minions
|3,080||Aug 17 2017|
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Pull of the Day
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Lifesteal OTK Demon Hunter
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Save quest turn-ins?
- Prime Quest Warlock