Headhunter's Hatchet — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Headhunter's Hatchet is a Hunter-only weapon. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Headhunter's Hatchet is an excellent cheap weapon that can be used to control the board in the early game. Even if the Battlecry condition is not met, playing it as a 2/2 weapon is still reasonable and can be very useful in the early game.
Headhunter's Hatchet is an excellent addition to any Hunter deck, especially those that use 1-Mana Beasts that allow the weapon to be played as a 2/3 on turn 2.
In Arena, Headhunter's Hatcher is a great card. As weapons are very useful in Arena, the weapon is still very solid even if the Battlecry condition is not met.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck