Headhunter's Hatchet — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Headhunter's Hatchet is a Hunter-only weapon. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Headhunter's Hatchet is an excellent cheap weapon that can be used to control the board in the early game. Even if the Battlecry condition is not met, playing it as a 2/2 weapon is still reasonable and can be very useful in the early game.
Headhunter's Hatchet is an excellent addition to any Hunter deck, especially those that use 1-Mana Beasts that allow the weapon to be played as a 2/3 on turn 2.
In Arena, Headhunter's Hatcher is a great card. As weapons are very useful in Arena, the weapon is still very solid even if the Battlecry condition is not met.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior