Hidden Cache — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Hidden Cache is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hidden Cache is a unique Hunter Secret that has no direct impact on the board. A +2/+2 buff for 2 Mana is fairly weak and attaching that effect onto a Secret weakens the effect further, making this a poor card overall.
In Constructed, Hidden Cache is a very weak card and should only be considered after exhausting the possibilities of other hand-buffing cards.
Hidden Cache is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards