Lesser Emerald Spellstone — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Lesser Emerald Spellstone is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lesser Emerald Spellstone is a card that gains strength as you play Secrets while it is in your hand. Each Secret played will upgrade the card, first to Emerald Spellstone and then Greater Emerald Spellstone. When compared to other Spellstone cards, the Emerald version has a very easy upgrade condition to meet and offers reasonable value in its lesser form.
As Lesser Emerald Spellstone is a reasonable card in its starting form, it is a great choice for any Constructed Hunter deck that plays at least one Secret for a chance to get even more value from the card.
In Arena, Lesser Emerald Spellstone is a reasonable card. Non upgraded, the card offers an average amount of value and only becomes stronger if you happen to draft any Secrets but they are not essential to the card's playability.
Decks with Lesser Emerald Spellstone
Wild Secret Hunter Deck Guide 2 weapons, 17 spells, 10 minions, 1 hero card
|6,900||Apr 10 2019|
Wild Spell Hunter Deck Guide 3 weapons, 25 spells, 2 hero cards
|6,660||Apr 08 2019|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide