Master's Call — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Master's Call is a Hunter-only spell. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Master's Call is a very weak card on the surface. However, in specialised decks that only run Beasts, it becomes an extremely powerful way to draw 3 cards. Due to the card draw being based on a Discover effect, it is not possible to use Master's Call to draw 2 copies of the same Beast.
In Constructed, Master's Call is an extremely powerful card at the centre of all Midrange Hunter decks.
In Arena, Master's Call is a terrible card. As it is almost impossible to have a deck that consists entirely of Beasts in Arena, the powerful alternative effect of the card will never be triggered, resulting in it being a very underwhelming 3-Mana Discover effect.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck